fun avryday

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bootrider

fun avryday

Post by bootrider »

hehe i am a guy i have a pare of irish setter work boots thay are a size 10 i ware a size 11.5 so i walk on the backs of them and no one seems to give them a secong look as i ware them avry day thay are well broken in now and i even polish them the backs are all rinkley and sometimes hiss when i walk up stares thay are leather lined on my bare feet never ware socks with them thay are vary confy and sometimes make a farting sound as the air is forced between my skin and the leather inside any other guys in to this walking on the backs of boots? its quite the turn on feels good on the feet to after wareing them for a year hade them resoled and am waring them rite now as thay go allday avryday just rinkling away the backs are vary soft now and shinny icept whare the top part has dug in to the botum part thay have been comed on a meny times thay ride well to soft warm leather aganst the dick. you should see the riding boots i have thay have been well ridden and cumed on meny times and swetted in meny times wonders if anyone is in to this?

Post by Guest »

for stuff like that go to the gross stuff forum, thats why wetshoe created it.. :roll:
loafertrash

Men's boots or shoes with the backs crushed down

Post by loafertrash »

I loved your post about your Redwing Irish Setters you wear with the backs completely crushed down. I love wearing boots and shoes like that. Totally horny.