High Heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

JamesSS

High Heels

Post by JamesSS »

Does anybody else love high heels like me? I am easy to be turned on when I see ladies wearing high heels.
Really want to buy a sex doll, so I can put on all kinds of shoes for her every day!
I will try my best to buy all kinds of pointed-toes high heels for her, if I can get Alberta :D
JamesSS

Re: High Heels

Post by JamesSS »

The picture is from sexdollpartner
I will try my best to buy all kinds of pointed-toes high heels for her, if I can get Alberta :D

Post by 001 »

Do it! If I was not happily married I would certainly have done this by now, probably two or three of them.
JamesSS

Post by JamesSS »

001 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:24 pm Do it! If I was not happily married I would certainly have done this by now, probably two or three of them.
Wow, bro, that sounds cool! May I know whether you're going to buy one?
Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

JamesSS wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:09 am Does anybody else love high heels like me? I am easy to be turned on when I see ladies wearing high heels.
Really want to buy a sex doll, so I can put on all kinds of shoes for her every day!
Hi James
Thanks for the info re the sexdoll site. I've always considered buying one of these plastic babes and dressing her up and having her in heels and sexy underwear anyway I wanted. The perfect companion!

Check out my favorite so far, so cute in leapord skin flats ... and nice realistic holes too :)

https://www.sexdollpartner.com/products ... d-sex-doll