mom and sis shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Mommysisshoepet

mom and sis shoes

Post by Mommysisshoepet »

Hello everyone, i am quite new to this "cumming on shoes" activity, i have been on this site for a while and the stories make me really horny (the family related ones more :twisted: )but always thought it was weird and felt guilty about wanting to try. But I have decided to give it a chance to see how it turns out. I currently live with my mom and sister, and since, I don't have any other shoes to use, I am going to use their shoes.
I am sorry for the quality of the images! They were taken with my old phone so they have a low quality but the one I post after will be better, really sorry about that. I have already came on my moms wedges, but dont know which ones to do now.
So choose a pic and tell me what do with them ( or just cum).
I will try to be be online everyday.

Last edited by Mommysisshoepet on Mon May 01, 2023 4:35 am, edited 6 times in total.
ssh

Re: mom and sis shoes

Post by ssh »

Beautiful collection, would cum on each and everyone of them. A new pair per day
MrGuyBro

Post by MrGuyBro »

Holy Moly, so many options, gotta say those green insoles shoes look very tempting.
Mommysisshoepet

Post by Mommysisshoepet »

MrGuyBro wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:57 pm Holy Moly, so many options, gotta say those green insoles shoes look very tempting.
Mommy and sis do have a nice collection :P.
Should I clean them or let it dry?
Dom.Mike

Post by Dom.Mike »

Beautiful collection
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

Send you a pm.
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

My first choice would be any of the boots in the first pic, then the pointy red heels. Would love to see them covered in cum.
prizee

Post by prizee »

cum sneakers reebok or big lace
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

Mommysisshoepet wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:48 pm Hello everyone, i am quite new to this "cumming on shoes" activity, i have been on this site for a while and the stories make me really horny (the family related ones more :twisted: )but always thought it was weird and felt guilty about wanting to try. But I have decided to give it a chance to see how it turns out. I currently live with my mom and sister, and since, I don't have any other shoes to use, I am going to use their shoes.
I am sorry for the quality of the images! They were taken with my old phone so they have a low quality but the one I post after will be better, really sorry about that. I have already came on my moms wedges, but dont know which ones to do now.
So choose a pic and tell me what do with them ( or just cum).
I will try to be be online everyday.

ankle boots and black heels please
chrisw22

Post by chrisw22 »

Hi. What brand are the tall brown boots with the chunky heel? Are they mom's or sis's?