sexy high mules arrive soon!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gooeytwoshoes

sexy high mules arrive soon!

Post by gooeytwoshoes »

hi, i'm new to the forum need to know where to host photos pics, pics of heels and cum/cock etc

but more importantly i got some sexy high mules coming soon, i got them off e-bay for about ?5. well worth it, i'm gonna give them some 'attention' let me know what you think i should do to them...
chunky heeled shoe lover

Post by chunky heeled shoe lover »

hi there, those shoes are so fucking hot!!!! i would love to see them scuffed up and getting dirty, but not in thick mud, and then maybe stomping all over some gooey food and then for the finale.....a good load of cum all over them....that would be a nice mess!!!

Post by Guest »

Can't wait to see cum running down the heel of these babies !

cum on
gooeytwoshoes

Post by gooeytwoshoes »

they're here! i was so excited! i farked them straight out of the packaging first thing this morning and they fark real good too. i shall be doing some photos soon be sure to check them out

Post by Guest »

would love to fark you mules hard
London Lad

what you should do to the shoes?

Post by London Lad »

Let me come around after and I'll wank over them!

Post by Guest »

So wanna see these with cum over them - come on what you waiting for
gooeytwoshoes

Post by gooeytwoshoes »

MALE NUDITY

here are the pics of my sexy high mules i got of a nice young lady from e-bay, they are 5" heels and fark very well, they feel awesome on,... :wink:

The exchange, cant have one with more than the other now can we?

this was the most fun i'd had in ages and will continue to do so for a long time.
hope you like them, let me know,
gooeytwoshoes
jonny cash

Post by jonny cash »

wow, what great photo's!! those shoes are uber hot mann! its no wonder you cum so much on them i know i would! what brand are they? and if i'm not mistaken are they 5 inch heels? slightly chunky heel too, i like not as much as spikes but still big sexy!! keep up the good work.
gooeytwoshoes

Re: sexy high mules arrive soon!

Post by gooeytwoshoes »

Man I wish I still had these