Young fetish?<3

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heelsftw

Young fetish?<3

Post by heelsftw »

Hi I'm 17 and have the biggest obsession for for heels,shoe jobs and all that.. of course i have no access to anything because im 17 >.> I see my english teacher walking and playing around under her desk in her sexy pointy toe pumps and im hard for the whole 75 mins of class lol.. is this weird to have a fetish like this so young? i mean either way i love but i tell no one about it =)
flimsy

Re: Young fetish?<3

Post by flimsy »

Shine bright like a diamond.
Last edited by flimsy on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
myheels

Post by myheels »

Aww, how cute :)

I could send you some of mine... Have a look at this :)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22932

<3
XxcumshoezxX

Post by XxcumshoezxX »

You ain't the only one brother lol. I'm 18 and I get plenty of sneakers but barely any heels. Chicks around here don't leave their heels around here as much lol
Send me an IM on Yahoo Messenger to exchange shoe stories and adventures! XxcumshoezxX@yahoo.com
schuhmensch

Post by schuhmensch »

your age doesnt matter, as long as you jizz a big load of cum in a girls shoe!!!!
and leave it dry so the girl walks in it!!!
Manchmal frage ich mich, wie viele liter wichse ich schon in die heels meiner mutter abgeladen habe...
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

It's not weird at all. So learn to feel comfortable with it, it's cool...
also don't worry about this topic and relationships. I didn't met a woman yet, who couldn't arrange with this liking; the main thing is, that the woman is happy in a relationship, then she will do anything to make YOU happy in the relationship, you know what I mean ? :mrgreen:
Ah, and don't listen to others here saying you what to do sexually with your liking, just go and find your own, individual way. You decide what you like and what's hot for you, not others.
arnie

Post by arnie »

I was young when i started 2 have a thing for girls feet/shoes, probably at age 12 i think. I used to stare at the girls in class slipping on and off their shoes and like u had a permanent boner thru all of the lesson LOL. Places 2 find shoes could b many and varied, car boot sales (UK) if u got nerve to actually buy the shoes off the trader, i mean they're not gonna give a shit about what ur gonna do with them, u could b getting them as a gift for someone, plus this way u can see who probably owns the shoes. The more hot the female the more reason 2 buy, ur not gonna get shoes off some old woman! In America the equivalent would b a garage sale, same method. Charity shops , charity bins (usually located outside stores where people can deposit old unwanted clothing/shoes), i've seen sometimes the bins been full and the shoes r left laying beside , couldn't get them 'cos my wife was with me at the time! Opportunities will arise my friend!
arnie

Post by arnie »

flimsy wrote:hey dude, love for shoes and feet is not age bound. first time i noticed my fetish was when i was 8 and started at about 14 to really purchase and search for shoes and heels. and you have acces to shoes if you want to, especially if you are your age! go to swimming pools and ask for the lost and found tell them your gf (or sister, mother as long as its a woman) lost her shoes and you came to pick them up. if they have found any shoes. or you can buy them off websites like ebay. im 19 i can hook you up with some shoes if you like, but where are you from?
Flimsy my man ! The swimming pool one is genius, would never of thought of that! Must try it at our local pool!
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

Wait a minute! Doesn't this forum have a minimum age requirement?

I'm not trying to cramp anyone's style. I just don't want to give some government bureaucrat an opportunity to make a name for himself.
flimsy

Post by flimsy »

Shine bright like a diamond.
Last edited by flimsy on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.