Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Hey all, we've decided to start a couple of new topics featuring gorgeous Jellybeans sexy feet , shoes, and boots collection. These will be cummy shoes and boots along with messy shoes and boots.

We hope you enjoy :D

To kick things off.....these are a one of my favorite pairs of her boots, she wore them to work this past week and strutted around in them all day, sooooo hot....the little cock tease!!

Also lots of very sexy moaning and complaining when we got home 'oooooohhhhhhhhhhh my poor feet, these boots are killing me' No rest for her though, unzipped her boots from her sexy barefeet, quick taste of her toes and straight into her sneakers to workout :)

.......I caught up with her boots a day or two later when she wasn't around :D :D

For high res pics click on the imgur link.
Last edited by italianboots on Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mju75tgb

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by mju75tgb »

Nice cum :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Its getting warmer.....guess my high heel Princess will be spending more time in her open toe strappy heels from now on??

......wonder if she'll notice anything if I leave them sitting here like this....... 8) 8)
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

Hi Guys..........no rest for me it seems,

just finished a hard workout with Italianboots and its straight onto preparing our post workout snack..........or so I thought.......

next thing I know the baby oil appears at my feet, then my fab 'going out to dinner' Pulps also appear...."lets glamour up that snack shall we" he said.........so here is me slipping all over the place just trying to stay still for a camera click or two.........enjoy xx

https://imgur.com/a/0fA4k
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Glad you guys are back, looking good x
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

Oh I’d love to Cum all over those hot boots!!
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

Oh I’d love to Cum all over those hot boots!!
toeprints93

Post by toeprints93 »

[quote
https://imgur.com/a/0fA4k
[/quote]

Baby oil, feet, and strappys. I almost died. And wouldve done had I been there. Wouldve been instant slavery.

Youre a lucky man an awsome lad and bravo for keeping still and giving us high res pics.

Glad to see ya's back
You know that smell is an all time high
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Haha.....played a little trick on my gorgeous girl..........talked her into oiling up her legs and strutting round and posing in her strappy high heels.............but failed to mention (or let her see) that I had coated them a few hours before

..........she was good about it, just smiled and laughed.......

Would like to do a few more pics of her dipping her sexy toes into a cum filled shoe????......
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Jellybeans fav red maryjanes........

Little bit of lotion inside and out :wink:

click on the link for all the pics in high res
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.