Check out what I got * Updated July 2nd 2015*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

konz

Check out what I got * Updated July 2nd 2015*

Post by konz »

One of the pairs I got from a distant friend. Just look at the wear and tear on these beauties! And she promised me more shoes to come! 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by konz on Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
sandalfan1

Re: Check out what I got

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great stuff. How did they smell?
konz

Post by konz »

They have a smell for sure! Something like that late night hours of dancing, standing and bending female feet funk lol. She really worn and loved these! Even the dark spots and the deep toe groves show how much wear it has.
candidmaster

Post by candidmaster »

How did you ask for them?
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Mjjgf
Last edited by platformcumm on Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Kjhf
Last edited by platformcumm on Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dickinflats

Post by Dickinflats »

Those heels are super sexy. I bet they smell great and I would cum in them quickly.
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

You are a lucky bastard :lol:
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
Pr0n_glutton

Post by Pr0n_glutton »

I'm jealous. Maybe I should start going to the strip club and befriending girls to give me their old shoes.
konz

Post by konz »

Sorry for the small sized pics. It was too big at first so I downloaded a app on my galaxy phone to resize and now I see it's more like thumbnails. But that's the only way I was allowed to post. Thanks guys and someone asked how I asked for them? I always ask basic questions first then I give a lil story of how I like to collect well worn heels by such beautiful legs and feet that worn them. I sweet talk and females like that shit! It wouldn't work for all tho so I choose my battles wisely. Apparently she has soo much of them! And she kinda was down with the idea seeing that she is a exotic dancer also. I got 2 more pairs today from her by the way, will post when I get the chance :twisted: