Gorgeous heels and flats from Italian girl on vinted

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

mar.rovigo

Gorgeous heels and flats from Italian girl on vinted

Post by mar.rovigo »

Last edited by mar.rovigo on Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
sonor-1

Re: Gorgeous heels and flats from Italian girl on vinted

Post by sonor-1 »

Hi...Thank you for the photos...I can well imagine what you're doing with the hot ballerinas...Let's be a part of it...-))
Sniffer4ever

Post by Sniffer4ever »

Forgive me if I think badly! But why is your nickname the same as the seller's? And also there are all different shoe sizes! Looks like you're pretending to be a woman on Vinted to sell your old purchases. Can you explain better? Forgive my poor English!
mar.rovigo

Post by mar.rovigo »

Wow great observation....

As the most of members on this forum I chosen a nickname that is not my name, just for privacy.

I suggest to you to buy something to discover if the seller is a woman, the name is write on the package details