Wanking into High Heels with Another Man....

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mrheel

Wanking into High Heels with Another Man....

Post by mrheel »

I had to post this as I have been searching this forum for a while now...

I looked at the post from guy who F.... and Spurted over some white mules and cork wedges and it made me fantasise about my hard cock and another cock F.... some really high gorgeous worn heels (mules are nice) 4 or 5 inch preferrably!!

Anyone want to do this and think about this also???

I have read about a guy on another heels forum who, used to meet up with a mate. F.... heels and spurt their loads over the heels and each other cocks in the heels!!!

Also they used to suck each other cocks through the straps on sandled high heels aswell.

This sounds like fun to me and I'm definately 100% not GAY!! ;-)
Anax

Post by Anax »

what a request dude, lol, the cuming over heels sounds good, the rest :shock:
azarel99

Post by azarel99 »

I'd love to do that too (the first part at least!) For the second part, maybe if it's a closed shoe... (I'm not GAY either!)
MadAboutShoes

Post by MadAboutShoes »

I'm not sure my imput is desired here but yes... I'd be into it, all of it, definetly!!!

Some of the best sexiest times I've ever had was with a guy doing heels together.
MadAboutShoes
nikkyheels

Post by nikkyheels »

Hi great to read this I feel the same I would love to do this and don't realy think of my self as gay. Do you live in the UK
Nikky
42 year old male, married, three kids, likes to cross dress, would love to meet guys who want to cum on my boots and shoes happy to give boot and shoe jobs free weekends lives in the BAth area of the UK
Halloway

Post by Halloway »

I'd love to share playing with my stiletto heels... whether a man or woman. It would be great just sharing a similar passion with someone else. Not sure I'd want the second part... but there are plenty of other things you can do!
mrheel

Post by mrheel »

Hello everyone...thanks for your replies!

I'm was not empliying doing the second part of what I wrote. It is just that it sounded like Fun!! - I will probably never experience any of what I said anyway. It is still great to think about it!!

Luckily for me my other half loves high heels!!! ;-)

I also used to spurt my load into ex mother inlaws shoes which was great!!

I'll try and get some pictures for you!! ;-)
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

There's nothing wrong in wanting to blast a pair of pumps with together with another guy. I am totaly straight, but I've always wanted to do this to my gf's heels. Problem is, I can not find anybody who lives close by.
ScotsHeelLover

Post by ScotsHeelLover »

anyone who lives in scotland then feel free to get in contact as sounds like some fun :)
hetero sissy boy

Post by hetero sissy boy »

Last edited by hetero sissy boy on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.