I've found the best place ever if you like used pumps!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Celebshoeman

I've found the best place ever if you like used pumps!

Post by Celebshoeman »

Heve you ever been to the corporate/financial areas in the city and noticed the hot women in classy pumps, then wondered what they smell like and how worn they are?

Well this method of obtaining such shoes is great. Go to a really affluent area, like in the UK it would be Cheshire, Bath but mainly London areas like Chelsea, once there visit the charity shops in these areas, the shoes in them are phenomenal, high end business pumps like Manolos Vuitton and more!

You don't get this in regular charity shops but these posh areas are filled with them, you can walk down an aisle full of sexy used designer pumps, pick them up and look inside for toe prints, the smell in the area is fantastic too. Some are expensive still if nearly new but there are some with slight scuffs or wear, (which we prefer) really cheap, like £10 for Gucci's and Prada etc.

You get going out heels too like 5" louboutins and the like, plus flats and boots and sandels.

I bought 3 pairs from various shops.

Some nicely worn toe printed business womens Jimmy Choo Abel pumps (the toe prints look so sexy,) some Russell and Bromley pumps a favourite of mine that looked business wear too. Plus some piampiani long pointy flats that smell amazing. All for less than £50.

You can Google "affluent charity shops, shoes UK" you'll be surprised at the results and it tells you the best ones to visit!

If you don't want to buy it's worth going to see all the worn pumps and other types in there.

Give it a go.
Paulco818

Re: I've found the best place ever if you like used pumps!

Post by Paulco818 »

@celebshoeman love the idea and it had crossed my mind but I thought most charity shops sort though things before it goes out on display , never really came across smelly or verywell worn things being put out.
timmy348

Post by timmy348 »

Any particular charity shop in west London you have experienced? My local one in Fulham only has granny shoes in…
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

timmy348 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:27 am Any particular charity shop in west London you have experienced? My local one in Fulham only has granny shoes in…
As I recall it was around the Westbourne Grove area, close to Chelsea.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Maybe you can share the photos of the shoes you have purchase.