My "Casual" crush videos

Stepping on and crushing anything (legal to crush) but people. If stepping on people is your thing, please see the Trampling section.

Moderators: cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, redwedge, MissN, Jewel, Richie, Jess, minni, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, Jewel, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, MissN, Jewel, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, MissN, Jewel, Jess, minni, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, MissN, Jewel

Natalia Natalia

My "Casual" crush videos

Post by Natalia Natalia »

Well these are my first 2 casual crush videos I shot. The idea came from one of my fans, who asked me what I do when I see an insect inside my house. Of course I knew what the answer was that he wanted from me, but I told him the truth, whenever I see an insect, I simply crush it, either with my foot or with what I have at hand. I hate insects a lot, my instinct is to kill them and I don't care how I do it, the important thing is that the insect dies. But since I am involved in this world, I found it interesting to crush it with my feet and also film it, to share that experience with all of you. And since then I have filmed the crushing ending that I give to my victims that I find on my way. Of course, it is not always possible to do this, I cannot go down a busy street, a party, a supermarket and take out my camera to film how I crush an insect that I find there, but every time I can do it and the circumstances allow me , I shoot these short, semi-casual videos. I say semi-casual because there's nothing casual about filming every bug I swat, but casual is finding the opportunity to do so.
I also clarify that many of my fans ask me for these casual videos with certain shoes, sandals, boots, etc... but as you will realize, these videos are not planned, I just crush the insect that I find with the shoes I am wearing in that moment, I can't say to the insect: "Hey, wait for me here, I'm going to put on some sexier shoes to crush you, ok?". I know many of you would listen to me, and wait for me, but insects don't, and I don't speak "insectoid language" lol
Don't worry, the quality of these videos is improving, both in video quality and in victims, plus in the following ones I also show my face... for now this is a start... I hope you enjoy the evolution of these videos As much as I do to make them. Kisses.

Video 1:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xnpwh6 ... VMzMO/view

Video 2:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11jtl5h ... OuyyI/view
zanon

Re: My "Casual" crush videos

Post by zanon »

Thanks a lot for sharing!
Natalia Natalia

Here are 2 more videos. The first is a failure. I found a locust at night and tried to squash it and actually I did, I felt it crunch under my foot and some of its juice even came out, but when I lifted my foot the locust jumped up and disappeared... I don't think it survived.

The next day I found another locust (I don't think it's the same locust) and I was able to crush this one properly... I made sure to leave it well crushed...

What do you think about? do you think it was the same locust? Do you think the first locust survived?

Video 1:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uEp8xk ... sp=sharing

Video 2:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S8Roi3 ... sp=sharing
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Love your videos and crush style x
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
CrushedClaw

Post by CrushedClaw »

Fantastic clips Natalia, thanks for sharing them. You are a great crusher! I especially like the last shoes, the platforms are great.
Oh, I don't think the locust would have survived. You got him pretty good. :)
Crush fan and video maker of beautiful girls crushing bugs
My video store is here https://cf-zone. ... re_id=122
I-Love-Crush store at CFZ [all my girls are 18+ and love to crush]
Only legal stuff - No HC
jonno1066

Post by jonno1066 »

Very cool. What size shoe do you wear?
phulla21

Post by phulla21 »

Natalia that was an amazing set of clips thank you. Sso refreshing … I shared with my wife I love the spontaneity about your style please keep sharing thank you
Natalia Natalia

jonno1066 wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:40 am Very cool. What size shoe do you wear?
I wear 40, my height is 1.76 m
Krawfishy

Post by Krawfishy »

Thank you for sharing! it is rare to see quick random crush like this these days. great videos
Osobuco

Post by Osobuco »

Natalia Natalia wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:57 pm
jonno1066 wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:40 am Very cool. What size shoe do you wear?
I wear 40, my height is 1.76 m
O eres alta. Tienes un acento muy bonito, eres de Argentina no?