Do you wipe it out

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

louis185

Do you wipe it out

Post by louis185 »

Do u wipe cum out after u cum in shoes, spread it, or wipe it out?
I always spread it so my mom won't find out
Sniffer_84

Re: Do you wipe it out

Post by Sniffer_84 »

Always good practice to wipe across the entire insole.

Two reasons; the entire cumshot stays inside the shoe, and it's less noticeable visibly. In case the person wearing it feels something 'icky', atleast it's spread across the entire foot and not just in one spot. Meaning it's less likely they'll think it's cum.
louis185

Post by louis185 »

Sniffer_84 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:57 am Always good practice to wipe across the entire insole.

Two reasons; the entire cumshot stays inside the shoe, and it's less noticeable visibly. In case the person wearing it feels something 'icky', atleast it's spread across the entire foot and not just in one spot. Meaning it's less likely they'll think it's cum.
Thats what i mean spreading the entire footbed
louislu

Post by louislu »

...I never ever wipe cum out
...either I make cum flow inside the toebox and let it dry as is
...or I spread it over the entire footbed to minimize visibility once it is dried
...seeing my wife, niece, friends and their daughter, or my colleagues put their shoe on and taking a walk in them is like jizzing a second time but from the eye
Romeo7

Post by Romeo7 »

Just depends for me. If the shoes are going to sit for a few hours i leave it as is. But if they will be worn pretty soon ( within the hour) I smear my cum all inside usually