Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dirtydan___

Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Post by dirtydan___ »

I love my gfs moms feet. A 51y.o. Milf. I’ve had access to her stuff for years but only recently started trying to cum on them. I’d usually just stick to rubbing her sandals and glasses on my dick and balls and get off thinking about my sweat and smell of my balls sitting on her face and feet. The most I’d ever leave is pre cum on sandals that’d end up there accidentally but it’d dry up and not look noticeable. But that led me to wonder if someone’s ever left a full load before and now here I am finding out there’s others like me who’ve definitely done it and far more haha.

Also love to smell her dirty panties and liners (she wears panty liners all the time so the panties hardly have any scent besides the laundry smell)

But then during some weekend housesitting I built up the courage to try to cum directly on her flip flops so I went into her closet and grabbed some of my favorite pairs but most importantly these simple black skechers flip flops that I’ve seen her wear countless times slipping in and out of and dangling them while sitting on the couch.

There was also this pair I’ve never seen but looked nice, some Tory Burch sandals navy blue and my god these things I don’t know how to describe the feeling when I fucked them it was a solid yet light feeling so the heel would be caressing my balls as I slid my dick up and down the sandal and using the little cover on top as a perfect grip.

I left a nice bit of pre cum near the toe and then proceeded to jerk over all the sandals but when I came it mostly went on the flip flop and not so much on the rest but that’s okay because I had seen her in these so many times. I was nervous about letting them dry with the cum there in case they got ruined somehow so I wiped them dry. There’s also a hair dryer available so I used that in case they weren’t fully dry. I probably came in the flip flops two more times during my stay but I’d dry them shortly after every time so I never noticed any signs of my cum.. I haven’t seen her wear the flip flops recently though but last I saw them they were still in the closet ready to be worn
64D4863E-4965-4F10-8AAF-42B32381C150.jpeg
EB10AB16-40FB-495E-89E4-4AA2FA2CBACF.jpeg
More recently I stayed the night and everyone left for an out of town trip but left me there as I needed to shower before i headed home. I went to the moms bathroom and she leaves shoes there and then I saw she had her navy blue sandals sitting there so I grabbed one and took off to the bedroom I was staying in. (there was one family member still home so I didn’t want to linger too long by her room) once I made it I pulled my dick out and started playing with the sandal and just like before they had such a light touch to them but firm enough to fuck good while using the top as a grip. I shot near the toes but more towards the center of the sandal under the thong and then left the sandal there as I went to grab a paper towel. I dried it while trying to spread it across but unfortunately I still can’t see anything afterwards to tell that I’ve came in them (but I guess that’s good for her right?)
0FDD828F-380E-42B1-BE41-C7BF74820238.jpeg
I wish I had the other one with me then to lick while fucking the other but I was never sure if you got a taste from that? Her feet honestly don’t have much of a smell or they smell pretty clean I guess, maybe she wears different shoes a lot to avoid stinking them up :( on the plus side I did see her wear the navy blue sandals a few days later and I got so hard knowing I had recently dropped a load on one sandal (and pre cum on the other from the first encounter)
D7CD8D9F-E26C-40F1-B751-BADB664D6429.jpeg
I’m going to be housesitting for a few days again soon and I want so badly to leave some cum all on those sandals and see how it dries but I’m worried they’ll get ruined or I won’t be able to restore them if I go overboard haha but I’d love for her feet to reactivate my cum so any tips would be great.

Sorry I only have a few screenshots I was only focusing on the video part and catching the cumshot but I think I will catch more pictures of the aftermath in the future if you’d be interested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dirtydan___ on Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:05 am, edited 7 times in total.
dirtydan___

Re: My Girlfriends mom

Post by dirtydan___ »

Housesitting after this weekend, I’m aching to have more fun with her shoes! This may be the last time for a while too 😭
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Welcome. Love how detailed you are in your post makes it great to read with the pictures. Could try smearing the cum evenly into her shoes so it's harder to notice just one spot if you're worried. Would love to see her other shoes too if you can snag some pics. Could try cumming in her shampoo or lotion, would never notice and she would be smearing your cum into her skin. Anyway good work keep it up, looking forward to future updates
Kik same as username
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

Wedgetoeprints wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:51 pm Welcome. Love how detailed you are in your post makes it great to read with the pictures. Could try smearing the cum evenly into her shoes so it's harder to notice just one spot if you're worried. Would love to see her other shoes too if you can snag some pics. Could try cumming in her shampoo or lotion, would never notice and she would be smearing your cum into her skin. Anyway good work keep it up, looking forward to future updates
I’ll see if she has any shampoo or lotion that’s just for her, she may share it which I just want her to use it. And I have an old pic of a chunk of her collection I’ll post that when I get a chance and possibly another updated collection pic during my next visit 😈
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

I take it your GFs feet are not up to standard?
sej275

Post by sej275 »

So hot. Show us her panty drawer and dirty panties.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Great posts and providing the sneak shots of her feet ,well needless to say got me hard and going to work.
Great job thoroughly explaining it and putting us there in the moment.
I'm a sucker for flip flops and thong sandals (pun intended)
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:16 am I take it your GFs feet are not up to standard?
I love my gfs feet, but I guess my thing is with her is that she knows about my foot fetish (not the shoes though) and she’ll give me footjobs and put her soles in my face and let me lick and suck her toes during sex and even when we’re just laying down I can pull her feet to my face while she’s on her phone it’s so hot and her feet get stinky throughout the day too I love it.

So in that sense I guess I feel no urge to cum in her sandals since I already get full access to her bare feet and can cum directly on them vs the mom who I cant have and will most likely never get to touch her feet legitimately, so putting cum on her things is the next best thing while I fuck and lick her daughters feet for real.

Now that I’m saying this, I remembered I came on sandals that they both wear sometimes, the black sandals underneath the flip flops cum pic. I came in those too during my stay, which actually does get me hard knowing they could both have my cum on their feet.

Really it’s that “want what you can’t have” thing that gets me with the mom and her feet.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Agreed...I loved cumming in my mother in laws shoes. My dream came true after years of this. She noticed my cum and said it was fine. Just don’t ruin them. It was phenomenal. Worked with my aunt also when I was younger. SadlY she passed.
I’m not suggesting your luck would be the same so be careful and keep it a secret so it doesn’t get ruin what you already have!
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

wifey-heels wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:15 pm Agreed...I loved cumming in my mother in laws shoes. My dream came true after years of this. She noticed my cum and said it was fine. Just don’t ruin them. It was phenomenal. Worked with my aunt also when I was younger. SadlY she passed.
I’m not suggesting your luck would be the same so be careful and keep it a secret so it doesn’t get ruin what you already have!
Man you’re so lucky! I don’t think I’d have the same luck as she seems very loyal and wouldn’t knowingly let me cum on her stuff I’d probably explode right then and there if she ever did lol. However I do hope that one day I can convince her to let me give her a nice foot massage, but since my gf knows I have a thing for feet she’d know I’m getting off on it even if her mom didn’t know.