My Wifes Cummy Flats and Shoes (update)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Mr.m6

My Wifes Cummy Flats and Shoes (update)

Post by Mr.m6 »

So I specifically went to walmart and bought my wife a pair of black flats for my cumming pleasure. As you can probably see the right one gets all my loads 😈. The left one is for burying my face in. Will be updating regularly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Mr.m6 on Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘ πŸ₯ΏπŸ‘‘
Mr.m6

Re: My wifes cummy flats

Post by Mr.m6 »

After a few hours in them she took them off and holy shit! They were warm and so moist with her sweet sweat. The pictures dont do them justice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘ πŸ₯ΏπŸ‘‘
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

That is so awesome, I would love that. Her feet look so sexy in them!
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

While I was enjoying the smell of her left sweaty flat. I busted a fat load in her right flat. Then made her put them back on when we went out again. Sorry for the natural toes we haven’t had a chance to go and get them done. But soon.
πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘ πŸ₯ΏπŸ‘‘
Jasmalenko

Post by Jasmalenko »

great ones my friend :D
sneaksniffer

Post by sneaksniffer »

I bought a pair off a college girl on eBay. Those shoes stunk for a year afterward. I never came in them because I didn't want the smell to change because it was un fucking believably amazing. I don't recall the brand do you? You're a lucky man she's got sexy feet and the fact that she indulges you is priceless
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

You are very lucky! Would she do it in heels as well??
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

sneaksniffer wrote: ↑Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:21 pm I bought a pair off a college girl on eBay. Those shoes stunk for a year afterward. I never came in them because I didn't want the smell to change because it was un fucking believably amazing. I don't recall the brand do you? You're a lucky man she's got sexy feet and the fact that she indulges you is priceless
Not sure about the brand but they cost $5 at walmart. I must have blasted 50 loads in that right flat already. All loads were left for her smelly soles to absorb 😈.
πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘ πŸ₯ΏπŸ‘‘
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Atlas wrote: ↑Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:04 pm You are very lucky! Would she do it in heels as well??
Yes, she will also let me fill up her heels ill work on that soon.
πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘ πŸ₯ΏπŸ‘‘
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

I took these last night after a few hours of her walking around in my cum. I asked her to take off her flat so I could see. The smell was a mixture of fresh cum and sweaty moist feet. Then when we got home I made sure to blow a load in her flat right before going to bed. And of course inhaling her sweet scent from her left flat.
πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘ πŸ₯ΏπŸ‘‘