My high heel collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Globinman

My high heel collection

Post by Globinman »

My wife's high heel collection. Hope you like it! They have been sucked, fucked, licked and what not.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OrlaCrossdresser

Re: My high heel collection

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

Nice collection! Does your wife know?
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
foofoot

Post by foofoot »

Love it. Let's see a load in those black kitten heels.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

zebra pumps look awesome .. could you take better pictures?
shfet100

Post by shfet100 »

I LOVE seeing more than one open toe shoe on your hard cock! I love to do the same thing - slide one over my cock and pull it through as far as possible then take the other, toe first and slide it over my cock head. Requires some vaseline...but it feels incredible. That way I can fuck them both at the same time! :D
Globinman

Post by Globinman »

OrlaCrossdresser wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:41 am Nice collection! Does your wife know?
She knows that I love high heels. Lets me put my favourite pair on her and fuck her standing up while i suckle on her pumps or high heels. I am always looking for ways to involve her with high heels.