Wife's well worn black ballet flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

soulsurv

Wife's well worn black ballet flats

Post by soulsurv »

Hi guys - hope you like these. To put this in context, my wife has worn these Clarks in the office and at work for over a year (she is in healthcare and does some mileage). I snatched them when she got home earlier and did the photo shoot while they were still warm! She will be wearing them in bed (after I have finished posting) and i will be making sure they are properly cleaned by my tongue... inside and out. I wish you could partake as I would gladly lend them out! OK here we go ...
b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b3.jpg
b4.jpg
bu.jpg
b5.jpg
b8.jpg
The money shot:)
b10.jpg
Here is an update for loafer_lover. I didn't have much time but when I explained what it was for, she called me a pervert (how rude:) and let me take a quick shot. The shoes are at the bottom of the bed while I upload and will be half way down my throat with foot in situ in about ten minutes! Hope you like ...
ch1.jpg
cl5.jpg
cl6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by soulsurv on Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Atlas

Re: Wife's well worn black ballet flats

Post by Atlas »

Nice that she wears them in bed for you! So has or would she let you cum in them or on them while wearing them??
soulsurv

Post by soulsurv »

Hi Atlas, thank you and yes - its great that I get them on her foot at night. I alternate footwear and she loves it thankfully. I have had a foot/shoe job a couple of times with these ballet flats.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Then you are a lucky man :) I think you should write her a romantic little love note & slip it into one of her flats & put some fresh rose petals in her other one & ask her to wear the rose petals in her flats for the day & see if she does! She awesome if she gives you shoe jobs wearing them! :)
My ex gf use to wear these hot high heel ankle boots to work & I put a note in one & a handful of fresh rose petals in her other boot which she left in there and wore them for the day! I loved it :))
ds_36

Post by ds_36 »

Nice pictures! Thanks! She wears them full of your cum? Or do you clean them up first?

I'd love if you could post pics (or vids) of her putting them on right after you drop a fresh load in them
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

Love this thread! Her shoes are incredibly sexy. What kind of a smell is in them? Any chances of seeing pictures of her feet? Or even of her wearing them? Thanks for posting! Good work!
soulsurv

Post by soulsurv »

Thank you for your fab comments. Smell: faintly sweaty and leathery. She wore them after I had cum in them in the picture above. As I mentioned before, she loves wearing them in bed, and they are usually in my face while I massage her bottom, legs and feet. I've had a foot job from her while she wore them. Huge turn on and massive cum. As for getting a picture of her wearing them - she has just come home in them. Black leggings and bare feet! Just got to get a high quality pic to do it justice. Watch this space:)
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

We need to see more of these! Theyre are one of my recent favorites in the world. Love them!
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

soulsurv wrote:Thank you for your fab comments. Smell: faintly sweaty and leathery. She wore them after I had cum in them in the picture above. As I mentioned before, she loves wearing them in bed, and they are usually in my face while I massage her bottom, legs and feet. I've had a foot job from her while she wore them. Huge turn on and massive cum. As for getting a picture of her wearing them - she has just come home in them. Black leggings and bare feet! Just got to get a high quality pic to do it justice. Watch this space:)
That's amazing man! Thanks for the update! Can't wait to see more this is so hot. :)
soulsurv

Post by soulsurv »

davestratford1 - thanks mate. I agree. Flats are pretty cool! The problem is knowing where to start and when to stop! Thanks loafer_lover. Hope you like the update.