Sneaker-Licking [and Fucking!] Camgirl

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, redwedge, Richie, Jess, minni, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, Jess, minni, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie

kedsandchucksforlife

Sneaker-Licking [and Fucking!] Camgirl

Post by kedsandchucksforlife »

Found a great camgirl on myfreecams today who was wearing chucks. As soon as I mentioned to her I liked her shoes, she started being flirty with them, then pulled them off and rubbed her pussy with them. For a small tip (a few bucks), she went to town licking her shoe and enjoyed doing so. Screenshots below.

She asked me to let anyone else into sneakers about her, so below is a link to her webcam room and profile:

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/kermitmary
http://www.myfreecams.com/#kermitmary

For those not familiar with myfreecams, free to view, but costs money ($20 for life) to talk to models. You can tip for requests.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kedsandchucksforlife on Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
warmazter

Re: Sneaker-Licking Camgirl

Post by warmazter »

Absolutely Lovely. Girls sucking converse is the greatest thing. For me, they dont even have to be naked or play on sex at all. Its all about the sneaker and a Beautiful womans face.
kedsandchucksforlife

Some more pics of her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sneakerlover1489

Post by sneakerlover1489 »

Not much for chucks but love these pictures will have to check her out. Thanks for sharing!
warmazter

Post by warmazter »

I am much for chucks, so i have to say Thank you so much for this post. Beautiful woman and Lovely shoes. Doing what i love best. Great!
buff004

Post by buff004 »

Woow! Great pics!!
kedsandchucksforlife

Re: Sneaker-Licking [and Fucking!] Camgirl

She was just back on and DAMN! She was already fucking a dildo for a while so she was pretty wet - that's when I tipped her to fuck her shoe. Within 30 seconds of rubbing her clit with it she started to squirt like crazy. Hard to capture in a screenshot, but below is my attmept. This girl is the real deal - I think these shoes really get her off.
kedsandchucksforlife

Some more pics. . .
kedsandchucksforlife

And some more.
warmazter

Post by warmazter »

Wow! Its just too good. Pictures are fantastic.