if you cum a family member's

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mario420mario

if you cum a family member's

Post by mario420mario »

if you cum a family member's heels post a picture here and tell us little story pls
pumpscummer

Re: if you cum a family member's

Post by pumpscummer »

to bad you didn't started with at least one picture or short story
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I have been nailing my mother in laws shoes for 20 years. I recently got brave and would leave her shoes in a spare bedroom after getting from her closet in plain view hoping she would approve. One day she asked me if I had a thing for her shoes. I was scared but excited and shyly admitted it. She said it was ok. I played that game for a bit then got even more brave. I wrote a long letter to her and explained the whole shoe and foot thing. I explained how it started when I was young with grandmother and an aunt. Since they had both passed away and my wife (her daughter) thinks it's odd and gross. I asked for her help with an outlet. She accepted it and was very open minded. She said that it's ok and said she will help. I asked if it was ok that I leave my "stuff" in her shoes. She said she didn't care and that she loved me. This pic is what I found in the spare bedroom the other day. I honestly believe she will let me shoot on her feet but I'm waiting for the right timing to try. Father in law has been Ill so stress is high right now. I did tell her lastnight that if the shoe and foot thing was more stress. I understand and I would back off. She said it is no problem and it's ok.

I'll post more pix to follow of the cum shot in these. Since I have to post from my phone. I have to post one at a time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Cum stain that was prior to pictures. The others were rubbed out when she wore them last
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sneaksniffer

Post by sneaksniffer »

I would love a chance to fuck and cum your mother in laws sexy heels and hose wifey-heels!
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

Wow, a dream Mother in Law!
I used to borrow and fuck my mother in law's heels (well, Mum of my long-time girlfriend). She knew and I was getting close to making a move on her when I broke off with my girl... no pictures I'm afraid. The mother was a lot more liberal-minded than her daughter.
heeljoblover2000

Post by heeljoblover2000 »

Wifey-heels, you are my new hero! That has to be one of the hottest stories I've ever heard!
cumcrush

Post by cumcrush »

Wow!
I'm going to be following this one! Keep us posted Wifey Heels!!!!
She is definately ready for you to take this further. She has made her move and now its yours...
Toes in hose on my nose when I die.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Friday may be my next attempt to bring it up. I'll try to post more pix. Wifey is home today and
Being a bitch
sneaksniffer

Post by sneaksniffer »

The best of luck! I for one will be pulling for you. No pun intended!!