shoe help for visitor

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

guynheels

shoe help for visitor

Post by guynheels »

I am travelling to the US later this year and will be visiting LA, Washington and New York. Does anyone know of any females offering services in these locations related to shoe fetishes, shoe jobs and the like.
If its someone who charges fees that's ok, just need any help in meeting up with any females who love shoes.

Thanks
pumpmaniac

Hi

Post by pumpmaniac »

In Europe and Asia I made the best experiences with normal whores. They don't have problems with body liquids and fetishists! When you book two of them they will have a really big pleasure with you too and this will be very positive for you!!!! Good luck on your tripp :D
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
guynheels

Post by guynheels »

Thanks Pumpman, what countries in Europe would likely be the best place to find un inhibited girls ???

As i am going to the US i imagine the girls there will be a bit more reserved ???

Ahh well, i will keep on trying to find that shoe mad woman who will let me carry out my fantasies.

Thanks again