Eden's collection - new content 1 April

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jon42

Eden's collection - new content 1 April

Post by jon42 »

So... we were tidying up this weekend and I said "why don't you go through the shoe cupboard" :twisted:

We counted 56 pairs on the bed, though I'm not 100% certain now, and there were a pair of stripper heels that she uses on her pole and a couple more pairs of trainers not included...

I'm planning to work my way through the collection in this thread ;) - any particular requests?

There are a couple of pairs available to anyone interested - the red stripper heels towards the back left (which are thrashed from when she used to work in them), and the black Westward Bound pumps that have been fucked and cummed more than a few times - it's time to move on and get some black patent courts that actually fit so she wear them out filled with my spunk :D Send a PM if you're interested.
DSCF9104.JPG
DSCF9110.JPG
DSCF9105.JPG
DSCF9106.JPG
DSCF9107.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jon42 on Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:32 am, edited 15 times in total.
phoselover

Re: Eden's collection

Post by phoselover »

That's quite the collection! I wouldn't even know where to start if I was at the foot of the bed LOL Those red stripper heels look quite worn! Is there a way you can post a better pic of them and the Westward Bound pumps?

Can't wait to see what the first victim you choose is :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

gawd.....love to have a whiff of a few pairs of those.......what do those red stripper heels smell like, what did she do for a job wearing those....pretty hot.

My true love is boots, love to see some of them get sticky!!
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

I vote for the sexy black worn heels next to the flag shoes!!! Please show pics of her wearing them then you fucking them and filling them and then have her put them on.
Zac37

Post by Zac37 »

My vote is for the black oxford style heels next to the furry mules
jon42

Post by jon42 »

phoselover wrote:That's quite the collection! I wouldn't even know where to start if I was at the foot of the bed LOL Those red stripper heels look quite worn! Is there a way you can post a better pic of them and the Westward Bound pumps?

Can't wait to see what the first victim you choose is :)
Well there certainly is..:

First up, the red stripper heels which are incredibly well worn. They don't smell very strongly (though my sense of smell is not the best), but are broken and have been repaired where the upper is joined to the sole. She wore then for several months of working in a "gentlemen's club" and it shows! There are very well defined toe-prints and plenty of dirt to go round. I've not had a go at these, they aren't my faves and they're past my taste in worn - but that's just me.
DSCF9124.JPG
DSCF9126.JPG
DSCF9127.JPG

The pumps are also quite worn, as she would take them on occasional photoshoots and wear them despite the fact that they were far too small for her! The toes are scuffed, and as you may have seen from my past posts, they have been cummed in and on quite a few times and have a few stains as a result.
DSCF9129.JPG
DSCF9130.JPG
DSCF9131.JPG
DSCF9132.JPG
While I'm posting trully beaten heels, this last pair wereworn to the (stony) beach on a night out and got very badly beaten. They were, until that point, her clubbing heels and she has refused to throw them away on principal, however she thought if someone might still get some use out of them... They have never need fucked or cummed as they were off-limits and not my favourites anyway.
DSCF9133.JPG
DSCF9134.JPG
DSCF9135.JPG
All of these heels are available to a new home. PM with an offer, which has to cover P&P at the least. For admin's sake I will say cut off on offers is Sunday, though I won't be able get them in the post for a little while after that as I will be travelling for work, but will update anyone on status. Any "profits" will be re-invested as quickly as possible ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jon42

Post by jon42 »

italianboots wrote:gawd.....love to have a whiff of a few pairs of those.......what do those red stripper heels smell like, what did she do for a job wearing those....pretty hot.

My true love is boots, love to see some of them get sticky!!
... and I didn't just take pictures of shoes today while I was in the new tidy shoe cupboard.

As a thank you to italianboots for the amazing boot forum threads, I though I would pick some boots - I did stick with the stripper theme though!

These certainly bring a new meaning to the term work boots:
DSCF9136.JPG
They aren't as well worn as the red ones, but are a little scuffed and you can see some wear on the inside. I think the main difference was that they were so hard to put on, once they were on, they stayed on and there was no walking around the dressing room bare-foot.
DSCF9138.JPG
DSCF9139.JPG
I had a bit of a tough decision whether to blast outside or inside
DSCF9140.JPG
But in the end, the inside was just too tempting!
DSCF9141.JPG
I gave them a bit of a clean-up and didn't let the whole lot dry inside as they certainly aren't cum-dumpster shoes yet and she'll be wanting to wear them in future.

I was expecting to have Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in on my own to get this thread rolling, but other things came up yesterday and tomorrow - I think I won't get to blast another pair until Sunday unless I manage to get some co-op action before then!
jon42

Post by jon42 »

Newfootlover wrote:I vote for the sexy black worn heels next to the flag shoes!!! Please show pics of her wearing them then you fucking them and filling them and then have her put them on.
I think these are the ones you mean:
DSCF9213.JPG
DSCF9214.JPG
DSCF9215.JPG
DSCF9216.JPG
They are Miss Sixty heels and are well worn. They were her favourite shoes for going out while at uni, and while they haven't been worn so much since, they are pretty nostalgic for her. Might get in trouble for these if she finds out :twisted:
DSCF9217.JPG
DSCF9218.JPG
DSCF9219.JPG
DSCF9220.JPG
DSCF9221.JPG
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Those were the ones I was admiring, thank you for responding. How did they smell prior to you being lucky enough to fill them? They looked nice and worn and probably smelled amazing, that's why I picked them. Any chance of seeing her wearing them?
jon42

Post by jon42 »

Been a while since I updated! Combination of illness, olympics and crazy workload have conspired against hobby time!

With that in mind I just grabbed a pair off the site rack for some relief and took a quick snap. Hope you enjoy!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner