Hit the jackpot!!!!!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoe_FUCKER

Hit the jackpot!!!!!

Post by Shoe_FUCKER »

Stay tuned guys this is a good one. So I live in Southern California and I frequent CL and ask girls if they have any well worn shoes they would otherwise throw away that they wanna sell. I got a response form a girl and I goolged her name (she is from Hollywood). Turns out she is a model and I got 15 pairs or her well worn shoes for 20 BUCKS. It gets better. About 6 pairs of her shoes were used in photo shoots that I found ONLINE!!!!!! Here are some pics of the girl. Pics of the shoes that I got that correspond with the pics will soon follow. BTW I met her at a public place to make the exchange. SHe was really nice and told me to enjoy! :)
Last edited by Shoe_FUCKER on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoe_FUCKER

Re: Hit the jackpot!!!!!

Post by Shoe_FUCKER »

Some more pics
Last edited by Shoe_FUCKER on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

That is wicked man! She's really hot. Can't wait to see the pics.
Lyxx

Post by Lyxx »

Oh man those yellow and black open toes.. They got me hard just by looking at them.. Do you have those? I'm really really curious!
Shoe_FUCKER

Post by Shoe_FUCKER »

Sure do. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lyxx

Post by Lyxx »

Oh man I so wanna cum on those.. Can you upload a few in different angles?
Shoe_FUCKER

Post by Shoe_FUCKER »

I am having trouble uploading but I have all the shoes in the pics above except for the black ones. I also have a few more she is modeling I have not uploaded yet. In total I have 15 pairs from her. Have not spunked any....thinking if I should sell some cause times are tough. Any offers? :) Send me a PM......
Shoe_FUCKER

Post by Shoe_FUCKER »

[attachment=0]100MEDIA_IMAG0669.jpg[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lyxx

Post by Lyxx »

Oh man I am a fan.. Is it possible to post a higher resolution picture of that collection? And I sent you a pm btw..
heelloverboy1

Post by heelloverboy1 »

SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

give us moooooore.........