Espadrilles

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heelbone

Espadrilles

Post by heelbone »

Some new wedges.....getting ready for the warm weather
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just a guy that enjoys heels!
MadAboutShoes(2)

Re: Espadrilles

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

I kinda like espadrilles. Are they yours? do you wear them?
soconut

Post by soconut »

HB-- love the new heels my wife has a pair very similar but from nine west. They are hot but then again all your wife's heels are hot!!
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

Thanks, yes these are a new style for the Mrs. and I got to try them on before she did!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

I love Espadrilles too. I got my gf 2 pairs last summer. She knows they give me raging hardons just like whens she wears her flats. Can't wait till summer when she starts to wear them with those long flowing dresses. Ugh, boner coming on lol.
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

Long dress.....yes. But I love little sun dresses lots of leg these are so sexy. The straps on these are alot of fun and add to the shoe job fun!
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

Will we get to see Mrs. Heelbone in these???
amourdestalons

Post by amourdestalons »

Awesome wedges. Would be really nice to see Mrs. Heelbone's lovely feet with these. Besides, you are right to use them before Mrs, it should be hard to resist to temptations. Thanks
hhluvrincali

Post by hhluvrincali »

LUV the pics. Sexy!
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

Yes, trust me I go nuts when the Mrs. buys new shoes. Theey call my ame from the box!
And I do love giving them a workout before she wheres the out. Sorry I didn't get a picture at the shoe store with these.....she did a nice show for me.....and another guy down the isle that was watching the whole time.
I love to fuck her straps