Bitchy Office SLut Heels F@cked 3/15

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cumonsandals

Bitchy Office SLut Heels F@cked 3/15

Post by cumonsandals »

Last edited by cumonsandals on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Heeloholic

Re: Bitchy Office SLut Heels F@cked

Post by Heeloholic »

This is HOT!! I can't wait for more pics!!
ninewest33

Post by ninewest33 »

Wow oh Wow please keep us updated on the other shoes particularly the gray and black heels. I can only imagine how those smell. Man I wish I was you. I wish i had an office job with a bunch of women.
cumonsandals

Post by cumonsandals »

Her heels under her desk are so musty and cheesy and sweaty from her little arab size 5s. She changes out of her uggs from the cold weather which she wears with no socks and goes rigth into her slutty office heels full of my cum. I will be pumping these heels everyday with my jizz. Her stuck up ass will be owned by me.
ninewest33

Post by ninewest33 »

Please keep us updated with pictures when you get a hold of the black and gray heels. The mules are sexy and i'm sure the heels are even sexier. I love well worn cheesy, musty, sweaty shoes especially if they are fresh off here sweaty smelly barefeet. Can you imagine how her uggs smell!!!!! WOW I would be working overtime on those shoes.
cumonsandals

Post by cumonsandals »

Also, Im located 30 mins outside NY. If anyone would like to come to my office after hours and cum in these, you are more than welcomed. I only have so much cum and this bitches heels needs to be coated.
ninewest33

Post by ninewest33 »

i'm there. PM me where you work
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

this is epic!!!!!!!......please man keep us up to date on this one, what a fucking hot collection under her desk, make a mess in the pointy toes of all of them! Great post man, thanks.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

italianboots wrote:this is epic!!!!!!!......please man keep us up to date on this one, what a fucking hot collection under her desk, make a mess in the pointy toes of all of them! Great post man, thanks.

perfect nothing else need to say !

I'm waiting :twisted:
TommyCreamer

Post by TommyCreamer »

Way to go! Keep on cummin and fuckin' those heels!