Daughters silver ballet flats

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

daughtersfeet

Daughters silver ballet flats

Post by daughtersfeet »

Fucked and cummed all over my daughters ballet flats. I don't think i'll do this again it looks like it's going to stain the insole quite bad, i left the cum inside anyway and left them where i found them beside her bed. Anyway what do you think.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bickle

Re: Daughters silver ballet flats

Post by bickle »

Nice Load. I love the toe prints. How do they smell? I think I would have to sniff one shoe while fucking the other :twisted:
I'm definitely curious what her reaction will be once she sees the stain, and if she'll suspect anything. Please keep us informed
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

Leave the cum on the toe prints and when she puts them on and feels the wet her foot will already be in the shoe. Then when she pulls her foot out she will spread it herself. That would be such a lovely sight to see.
cumin4feet

Post by cumin4feet »

Its cool but still a lil weird...
shoemania

Post by shoemania »

i think they were very stinky!
and now they taste of cum :oops:
good job
Bitstreamuk

Post by Bitstreamuk »

very sexy, what size are they please xx
never2high

Post by never2high »

awesome! those flats deserved a good load but u need to do another one and plaster those sexy things!
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

As long as they have some time to dry before she wears them, keep leaving cum in them. Once she sweats in them, your cum and her sweat will squish all around inside them. Great job.
PatentLove

Post by PatentLove »

Wow ... great work .... I'd keep cumming in them and just deny all knowledge !! :D
daughtersfeet

Post by daughtersfeet »

Next day cum stains! Oh fuck! She must notice this, what the hell will i say? Honestly what will i say? Well if i do these flats again i'm making sure it's all hidden at the front of the ballet flats.
Anyway i'm going for her big sexy silver heels next?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.