Awesome feet and shoes with shoejob to come.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

placid

Awesome feet and shoes with shoejob to come.

Post by placid »

Heres a few pics of my friend. We thought itd be fun to find one more guy and have her give us footjobs and then, together wed blast her feet with our cum over her favorite shoes. Then she will wear them with the cum on her feet and whatever went into the shoes. Shes so cool for being into it, shes actually very excited. We will be selling the selected shoes with a video of the entire session. I will post the shoes on eBay and mail the video or upload but if you want to make me an offer right away let me know.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wedgeboy

Re: Awesome feet and shoes with shoejob to come.

Post by wedgeboy »

Hey man, I really love those wedges - so cute on her!! Super colour & little rolled up jeans - beautiful toes - I could just eat her all up - yummmmm!

I really hope the wedges are her favourite ones & you get to whitewash those - such a large area to cover - it'll have to be a couple of monster loads to do the job!! Get her to stand, facing the wall, hands against. Now, feet apart slightly to give you both enough room, then you guys take a heel each & penetrate that sweet little heel-sole pussy - no quarter to be given!! :twisted: :twisted:

Don't neglect those georgeous gams as well - kneading & caressing that silky skin - now that's hot!!! :twisted: :twisted: God ........she's gonna bloody love it!!!!!

Enjoy, you lucky, lucky boys!! :D :D :D
Shoe*boy

Post by Shoe*boy »

Awesome feet, love to cum on it
SHOE*BOY
Shoe*boy

Post by Shoe*boy »

Awesome feet
SHOE*BOY
Shoe*boy

Post by Shoe*boy »

Awesome feet
SHOE*BOY
Shoe*boy

Post by Shoe*boy »

placid wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:26 am Heres a few pics of my friend. We thought itd be fun to find one more guy and have her give us footjobs and then, together wed blast her feet with our cum over her favorite shoes. Then she will wear them with the cum on her feet and whatever went into the shoes. Shes so cool for being into it, shes actually very excited. We will be selling the selected shoes with a video of the entire session. I will post the shoes on eBay and mail the video or upload but if you want to make me an offer right away let me know.
SHOE*BOY
Shoe*boy

Post by Shoe*boy »

Awesome feet
SHOE*BOY
Shoe*boy

Post by Shoe*boy »

OMG sexy feet I wouldn’t mind joining you
SHOE*BOY
ash17

Post by ash17 »

The makings of a very hot thread! Would love to come on those toes n shoes
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Interested in more!