Cumming In Roommates Shoes (Updated 7/1/12)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

villageidiot33

Cumming In Roommates Shoes (Updated 7/1/12)

Post by villageidiot33 »

I had shot my load in these shoes 4 times. One in each shoe. Two shots in the heel part and 2 on the ball of foot area. I had posted the before pictures (first set) before I believe. You can clearly see my dried cum streaks. I always put them side ways so the cum will drip down into that gap and just dry up in there. No sticky/slippery residue left behind that way. That was about a month or two I think. Well, I just went into her room again and found those shoes again and took a look. All my cum stains are gone and the open toe area filled with crud. I'm assuming it's my dried up cum that has worn off and just been pushed under her toes. Cause the before shots don't' show much foot crud like that and they were heavily worn. It was such a turn on to see how my cum was being crushed by her. Who knows how many times she's worn those shoes since I last cum in them. i need to load them up again. I jerked off into her worn socks though this time and sniffing those white flats I posted before. OMG the smell is amazing in one that the insole peeled off.

Enjoy. I'm still trying to find a way to snap a picture of her without noticing. Kind of hard when we get home and leave at different times.

(Before with Stains)

(After being worn)
Last edited by villageidiot33 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:30 pm, edited 66 times in total.
BlackPatent

Post by BlackPatent »

Thank you, cummed please (process).

Grettings
I love the Stilettos, Wedges Black Patent
fetza2001

Post by fetza2001 »

woww man!!!
how i like your updates man!!!
yesss i realy like see your dried cum mess glued inside her pumps! specialy those very sexy and high!!! i love to see some scarpines like those too!!! do she have some?
please, keep cumming, waiting dry and she wear those beauties again!!!
tka a lot!!!
very sexy post man!
Taffbike

Post by Taffbike »

Those shoes are so sexy... great job there... Now if only you could get a candit shot of her wearing them?
Don't care who is wearing them, if they are hot heels, I want some fun!

Find me on http://www.hotshoeshots.com/
tripleaheels

Post by tripleaheels »

i love those heels!!
luvshoefun

Post by luvshoefun »

Fantastic post!

Fantastic shoes!

Love the shot showing drips down the insoles - all worn off by her feet.

Congrats villageidiot - look forward to more!
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Thanks guys, glad you like them. It's tough trying to get a shot of her wearing any of the shoes I've cummed in. I leave earlier than she does so I never get to see if she's wearing shoes I've cummed in. And she gets home before I do too. So the only way I find out is when I go into her room and see if any of my cum stains have been worn off.

I do have a few more sets of shoes I've cummed in that I don't think I have put up yet. It's some polka dot heels. Again you can see my cum stains. I need to go see if she's worn them since I've last cum in them. I took those pictures about 2 months ago. Surely she has to have worn them since then. I need to resize them and i'll post them. If they're repeats I apologize.
gnasm

Great... *ahem* "stuff."

Post by gnasm »

Great post. Nice to see the long-term effects of cum on a regularly worn pair of shoes, especially such sexy ones! My apologies if it's already been discussed, but I didn't see it: whose shoe are these? You mentioned something about her getting home... wife? Girlfriend? Roomie? Hope I'm not beating a dead horse, but it always makes the story better when you know.

Thanks again for sharing!
villageidiot33

Re: Great... *ahem* "stuff."

Post by villageidiot33 »

gnasm wrote:Great post. Nice to see the long-term effects of cum on a regularly worn pair of shoes, especially such sexy ones! My apologies if it's already been discussed, but I didn't see it: whose shoe are these? You mentioned something about her getting home... wife? Girlfriend? Roomie? Hope I'm not beating a dead horse, but it always makes the story better when you know.

Thanks again for sharing!

They belong to a roomie. She has a lot of sexy shoes. She's into wedges a lot it seems. I haven't posted any of those yet though.
fetza2001

Post by fetza2001 »

tka a lot village!!!!
im very ancious to see you next highheels with your cum deeeeep inside...dried and worn!!! very exciting man!!!
does she have scarpines?
tks!
fetza2001