Petite babe could be persuaded to sell her shoes... + extras

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

julkes

Petite babe could be persuaded to sell her shoes... + extras

Post by julkes »

Hey guys. I've been around here for some time now and seen some great stuff. Got me into shoejobs big style. I met a girl online and have chatted with her for ages. She is petite and her shoe size is 2.5. When I eventually met here and saw how small her feet are I realsised - Hey perfect size to fark. Cock fits real snug. thing is she's tryin to raise some cash despereately and I suggested she sell some shoes to you guys. But I convinved her to do a photo shoot with the shoes and some special shots for the person who buys them. Anyone interrested email mikeparson@hotmail.co.uk. I will post some pics soon.
julkes

Forgot 2 ask 4 advice

Post by julkes »

I need some suggestions for poses ie what do you want to see in the pictures I put up here. Requests are most welcome.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

if she's hot, i'll buy the pics for the site.
julkes

Here she is

Post by julkes »

sexyjulia

Post by sexyjulia »

amazing...great body
julkes

feet coming up

Post by julkes »

Ok well shes getting some feet an shoe pcs done now will post as soon as i get them. I didnt think that pic shows her at her best!
julkes

first couple

Post by julkes »

Heres the first couple 4 u.