PLEASE DELETE THIS POST THANKS

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sexmoreboots

PLEASE DELETE THIS POST THANKS

Post by sexmoreboots »

:wink:
Last edited by sexmoreboots on Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

OMG, your story is toooooo hot!!!! :lol:
All members of the forum cross their fingers for you! 8)
Good luck :P
And don't forget to take pictures of the sexy action!!!
Thanks in advance
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
cuarenta18

Post by cuarenta18 »

news?
milanko

wow

Post by milanko »

Wow man, that is perfect. Tell her how much you luve cumming on her boots and shoes and I am pretty sure that when she let you cum on her boots she is into these things too. Try to ask her what else she would like to do and tell her that you also like to fark her sexy high heel shoes... She might let you fark them while she would masturbate with another high heel shoe while she watches you farking her shoes.... That would be awesome!!! I am pretty sure she gets "turn on" by this shoe thing also, so don't be shy now and aks her what else she would like to do!! And let us know of course.. with pictures. Good luck man, you have great mother in law!
cute 27 male who love fark and cum loads in high heel stiletto mules and wooden marabou high heel mules. Email me on milanko666@yahoo.com
shoefetish

Post by shoefetish »

That`s pretty cool man!!
Hope to hear how the story continues, maybe some pic`s?? :P
cuarenta18

Post by cuarenta18 »

news?????
geordiebloke

Post by geordiebloke »

Good Luck

Make sure you fill the boots

and dont forget the pics
Keep The Faith
Alizia

Post by Alizia »

Last edited by Alizia on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

Yeah, isn't it funny how all of a sudden all these mothers-in-law, aunts, step-mothers etc. are all wearing heels, and have a great understanding for our strange fettish

"Here, dear nephew/son-in-law, why don't you just pull out your penis and masturbate in front ouf me until cumming in my shoes. I understand all that. It's OK..."

:roll:
milanko

Post by milanko »

I would sure appreciate that aunt or mother in law, but I do not have it. What a pity!!! I would love that kind of aunt or mother in law wearing high heel sexy mules and slides and command me when and how to masturbate in fron of her and cum in her sexy heels.... That would be HEAVEN!!!
cute 27 male who love fark and cum loads in high heel stiletto mules and wooden marabou high heel mules. Email me on milanko666@yahoo.com