Secretary Style Girlfriend.

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Les escarpins de Cat

Re: Secretary Style Girlfriend.

Post by Les escarpins de Cat »

I adore your post!!! Very sexy pumps, all of them! You're a lucky guy! Could you please put some more pictures of a shoejob with the black pointy pumps? Thanks!
tothepoint

Post by tothepoint »

Ginas1120 wrote:Cute shoes.... what size shoe does she wear? I would love to wear my heels and step all over you with my secretary heels :)
Gina

I'd love that too!! She wears a 6.5/7! You have some similar heels?
tothepoint

Post by tothepoint »

Removed.1_123_1lo.jpg[/img][/url]
Last edited by tothepoint on Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Oh I know the personal sectretary story quite well. I work from my home for a large company. My gal (and all her shoes!) has moved in with me since last January. Last week, she came into my office for a secretaries "job review" with me as her boss. She was wearing a black pleated skirt, white blouse (unbuttoned low), nude pantyhose and open toe high heel slingback pumps.

I had pictures of her on my desktop computer, and started a role-play of reprimanding her for posting sexy pictures of herself on the "company computer". Well, the corrective action for her miss use of company property was to suck my cock while I fondled her nipples, and her pussy in the crotchless pantyhose, until I ended up fucking her on her knees behind my desk.
tothepoint

Post by tothepoint »

droid1959 wrote:Oh I know the personal sectretary story quite well. I work from my home for a large company. My gal (and all her shoes!) has moved in with me since last January. Last week, she came into my office for a secretaries "job review" with me as her boss. She was wearing a black pleated skirt, white blouse (unbuttoned low), nude pantyhose and open toe high heel slingback pumps.

I had pictures of her on my desktop computer, and started a role-play of reprimanding her for posting sexy pictures of herself on the "company computer". Well, the corrective action for her miss use of company property was to suck my cock while I fondled her nipples, and her pussy in the crotchless pantyhose, until I ended up fucking her on her knees behind my desk.
Bravo, Sir. I love the office role-play. I need to come up with more. We keep doing the same thing, but i love it!

Feel free to post any pictures you'd like.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Well, just this morning, before my "secretary" left for work, she made me fuck her pantyhosed feet in open toe sandals. She left for work with my cum on her pantyhosed ankles. Tough way to start the day.
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Awesome! I really like the SW fever in red patent leather. It's nice that your GF are willing to role play and let you cum in her heels. I will follow your thread for sure!
love_prada_and_gucci

I also do this kind of role play game with my wife. She love to wear her Guess Carrie high heels for that game (or her C. Louboutin Pigalle or Elisa heels) with a nice dress / blouse and skirt with black stockings. When I'm almost ready to cum, I remove her heels off, rip her stocking to be able to suck her toes while I cum inside her expensive shoes.

The best combo ever.

I really want to be able to find SW Fever in size 6.5 for me wife (or size 9 for me...). Still looking of Ebay to find this model in Red Quasar.
LP&G
tothepoint

Post by tothepoint »

There are many posted!! Go to 6pm.com and there are some. Also on zappos.com. Just type in "fever"!!!
love_prada_and_gucci

tothepoint wrote:There are many posted!! Go to 6pm.com and there are some. Also on zappos.com. Just type in "fever"!!!
Only if they could ship in Canada! :) I will find a way to find a store that ship in Canada. Otherwise, Ebay will be an option too.
LP&G