Aunt's Little Visit - A Story.

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

loveshoesheels

Re: Aunt's Little Visit - A Story.

Post by loveshoesheels »

This is so HOT xxxxxxxxxx
xwatchmerisex

Post by xwatchmerisex »

cant wait for the ending man hopefully its soon! thanks!
PartyShoes77

Post by PartyShoes77 »

To my amazement she told me she had been awake on that first night when I took the flats off her feet and instantly knew I had a fetish for shoes. I asked her if she had seen me with the black heels on my face walking from her room the week before, she said that it was her on the stairs and that it had confirmed what she had expected.

She told me to sit down on the bed and handed me the strappy flats and told me to take a sniff of them after the days walking and tell her what it smelled like, still in shock I smelled the shoes and said they smelled like heaven. She then explained that one of her ex boyfriends was a secret shoe lover and she used to play games with him without him realising. She told me she knew that if she wore freshly cummed heels out for a walk that I would go for them again the second she got back and would cum them again, an excellent trap. She added it had been so long since she had tasted cum that she couldn't help herself but to taste it.

After she had explained her trap to me I asked her what was going to happen now, she said that she would do what she had planned to do since the night I first took her flats. Seconds after saying that she went over to the shopping bags she had brought home and pulled out two pairs of handcuffs, quickly using them to tie my hands to the bed railing, I was still in shock about what she was saying and still concerned she might tell someone what I had done.
Some stories are True,
Some stories are False,
But is doesn't matter,
As long as they raise your pulse.
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

This raises my pulse even if it is false!

More! Oh how I wish my aunty would do this to me. Fuck my dick you whore!!!!!! I'm inspired to do something to or with her next time I see her. No blood relation :)
Flickr coming soon...
xwatchmerisex

Post by xwatchmerisex »

this stuff is amazing. more? hahaha:]
PartyShoes77

Post by PartyShoes77 »

That quickly faded away as she said she didn't want me to see anything, so she pulled out one of her black heels and a used stocking from her suitcase, she used the stocking to tie the shoe to my face so my nose was buried in the heel part and the stocking covered my eyes. My cock had gone limp as we were talking before and the thought of touching my aunt turned me off, but now that I was blindfolded I found myself hard as a rock and my stomach heaving with sexual excitement.

I was sitting half up against the banister in the middle of the bed, I heard my aunt sit opposite me on the other side of the bed. She asked me if I had cum in the last few days since she had been hiding her shoes and when I said I never got the chance she sounded happy and said she knew just the way to release 'My pressure' as she called it. I then felt one of the sandals fall onto my stomach, I heaved with excitement and pleasure, through a gap in the blindfold I saw her place her foot in the sandal and strap it up she then did the same with the other shoe. She then asked if I had ever had a shoejob, to which I said 'Only once' She told me 'You'll never have one like this again'. Through the gap in the blindfold I saw her smirk, then place both her shoes on either side of my cock and started stroking.

The soles of her shoes were just as soft and felt just as good as the tops. She stroked and stroked and stroked, using so many different techniques, some where she massaged my thighs and then my balls, others she wrapped her shoes around my cock and gave the smoothest and wickedest shoejob. After about 5 minutes I told her I was gonna' blow a huge load and I saw her grab the other black heel and sit it in a position to catch my load. I can say without a doubt, I dropped the biggest load of my life, my orgasm lasted what seemed like an eternity but was probably at least 60 seconds as she kept stroking and massaging my cock and balls to keep the cum flowing.

As I lay there having almost collapsed from the ecstasy of her work I realised that I may have just done something I would regret, after all it was my aunt who had just given me a shoejob, but then I realised, it was exactly that, a shoe job, through the entire evening and in fact the whole visit we had never touched in any way. That meant at least in my mind that I had done nothing more then get a shoejob from some random woman.

-----

More to Cum.
Some stories are True,
Some stories are False,
But is doesn't matter,
xwatchmerisex

Post by xwatchmerisex »

oh man this is getting good! love to hear more
PartyShoes77

Post by PartyShoes77 »

I then heard my aunt lapping up the huge pile of cum in her shoe like a dog does water. After that she untied me and I took the shoe off my face, she excused herself and said she was going to make dinner then head to bed and would see me tomorrow, and just as soon as the whole thing had begun, it was over.

The next morning we were due to take her back to the airport, by the time I woke up they were all set to go so I got up and ran down the stairs and jumped in the car, my aunt said she had forgotten something and ducked back inside to grab it, that's when I saw she was wearing a new pair of flats! That bitch waited till she was leaving to wear the new flats she had bought. They were simple sexy black flats, the kind you see schoolgirls and teenagers wearing, she looked so out of place with them on but they made me hard none the less.

The journey was all quiet and when we got to the airport her flight had been delayed 30 minutes so we said we would wait. My mum announced she was going to get some coffee and walked off, the second she was out of site my aunt whispered to me 'Do you like these shoes?' I was shocked and said nothing, 'I got them off a lovely young girl in the shops yesterday in exchange for buying her alcohol. They are nice but they need a little lubrication, mind doing it for me?' With that question she slipped off the flats and placed them in a shoebox under the table then put the box in a bag, without saying anything I jumped strait up and made a beeline for the men's bathroom. The second I got to a cubicle I pulled the shoes out and breathed in deeply, they smelled and tasted almost as good as her sandals, needless to say I fucked them hard and dropped a big load in one. However the thought of her wearing them made me hard again and I jerked off into the second flat. Realising I had been 15 minutes I carefully placed the shoe back into the box so as not to spill the precious cargo and brought the bag back to the table.
Some stories are True,
Some stories are False,
But is doesn't matter,
xwatchmerisex

Post by xwatchmerisex »

omg hot as fuck! haha keep it going man great stuff
PartyShoes77

Post by PartyShoes77 »

My mum didn't notice I had the bag and I slipped it next to my aunt, who promptly took the box out of the bag and using only her feet opened the box. My mum was distracted by the messages about the delayed flight, so my auntie just stared at me as she slowly put each shoe on, I could almost hear the cum sloshing about when her feet went in. Too my utter amazement she then turned to my mother and said 'I love these new shoes' and showed them on her feet to my mum who asked if she had gotten them yesterday, she said yes and explained they felt so soft and squishy while glancing at me. I almost shat myself as my mother noticed that there was something on the shoes, but my mother being clueless just said you must have spilled some milk on them, pointing at a big blob of what actually was cum seeping out above her toes, my aunt calmly just used her finger to wipe it off then liked the cum off her finger, my mum just said 'you're so grotty' then went back to listening to the announcements. Needless to say my flagpole was up again even after just cumming twice.

About ten minutes later my boner had gone away and it was time for my aunt to go, but as we were about to stand up and go she snuck her foot over to my groin and started rubbing it, saying 'alright better say our goodbyes', she was making one final attempt to embarrass me by giving me yet another hard-on, it almost worked but I stood up quickly and said we better hurry, after a very quick hug we said goodbye and headed home. On the way home my mother said her trip had been great and asked if i had enjoyed her coming over, I said I most certainly had and that I wished she would come back over soon.
Some stories are True,
Some stories are False,
But is doesn't matter,