Pulled out the wife's shoes again! You can tell which ones are her fav shoes for teaching

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lorenzo95

Re: Pulled out the wife's shoes again! You can tell which ones are her fav shoes for teaching

Post by lorenzo95 »

wow, you are lucky. Great shoes. I bet those bobs smell really good
jrebel88

Re: Pulled out the wife's shoes again! You can tell which ones are her fav shoes for teaching

Post by jrebel88 »

lorenzo95 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:59 am wow, you are lucky. Great shoes. I bet those bobs smell really good
She wore her black ones last few days. Been sniffing them so much still have her scent in them
68newman

Post by 68newman »

I love the ballet flats and the black heels. I'd love to see pics of her wearing those. :)
Yackary

Post by Yackary »

All the ballet flats are stunning
Paz

Post by Paz »

Yes please shoot all in the ballet flats & get a pic of her wearing them
jrebel88

Post by jrebel88 »

Do yall.like the smelly looking toms and bobs. They definitely win when it comes to being smelly. And sometimes her slip on mules
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I'm not a huge fan of Toms. They fit very tight on women's feet and therefore they don't shoeplay very often with them. Her flats and lace up flats are incredibly hot. I summed a former coworker's pair of those lace up flats that were identical. had them for a week and put many loads in them. She wore them the day after I returned them full of cum. Seeing your wife's pair reminded me of that time. Your wife also has incredible looking feet. Do you ever cum her feet or is everything sone in secret?
jrebel88

Post by jrebel88 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 11:40 am I'm not a huge fan of Toms. They fit very tight on women's feet and therefore they don't shoeplay very often with them. Her flats and lace up flats are incredibly hot. I summed a former coworker's pair of those lace up flats that were identical. had them for a week and put many loads in them. She wore them the day after I returned them full of cum. Seeing your wife's pair reminded me of that time. Your wife also has incredible looking feet. Do you ever cum her feet or is everything sone in secret?
I cum her shoes in secret.. sometimes she might tease me with her foot but not often