Wife loves to show off

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Pvcguy03

Wife loves to show off

Post by Pvcguy03 »

Hi guys,

My wife loves to show off and knows about my high heel fetish. I love the way she teases with her DD's and hot pumps. We are going to have a virtual chat and I am inviting others to watch as well.

I'll be sharing my screen through zoom starting at 8pm (EST) USA and will begin our chat sequence. She has already been told to wear red tonight. 👠

MEETING LINK - https://us04web.zoom.us/j/9696399016?pw ... hiQys3Zz09
Passcode - M3

lorenzo95

Re: Wife loves to show off

Post by lorenzo95 »

so hot
Pvcguy03

Post by Pvcguy03 »

She said 8:30 but I'll share a few pics at 8 to start :)
ShoeSter112

Post by ShoeSter112 »

not working
check out my cock and ex's on xhamster!

https://xhamster.com/users/randomdudeguy
Katiesheels

Post by Katiesheels »

Anyone .... give you the opportunity for you to have my wife for 3 hours while she wears a pair of high heels of your choice, what would you do to Her? Inbox me.
She has plum body, GREAT LEGS, shy brown eyes, light soft skin, 1.65cm tall, obedient, soft spoken, great lips, soft hands and loves having sex.
dru604

Post by dru604 »

Pvcguy03 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 10:45 am Hi guys,

My wife loves to show off and knows about my high heel fetish. I love the way she teases with her DD's and hot pumps. We are going to have a virtual chat and I am inviting others to watch as well.

I'll be sharing my screen through zoom starting at 8pm (EST) USA and will begin our chat sequence. She has already been told to wear red tonight. 👠

MEETING LINK - https://us04web.zoom.us/j/9696399016?pw ... hiQys3Zz09
Passcode - M3

too bad there's no recoded session to share so we can see it
I would love to cum in women' used high heels or flats!
Pvcguy03

Post by Pvcguy03 »

Maybe next time there will be :)

Here's one from our last chat from her to enjoy. She loves showing off in all sorts of outfits. Any recommendations for outfits and heels for her to model in?

I will setup a new zoom call for us so others can watch her show off soon. Trying to make it a weekly thing and watch her audience grow

wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

That's seriously sexy AF
dru604

Post by dru604 »

Pvcguy03 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:31 am Maybe next time there will be :)

Here's one from our last chat from her to enjoy. She loves showing off in all sorts of outfits. Any recommendations for outfits and heels for her to model in?

I will setup a new zoom call for us so others can watch her show off soon. Trying to make it a weekly thing and watch her audience grow

dman so fucking hot
I would love to cum in women' used high heels or flats!
mmn

Post by mmn »

Seriously sexy and hot! Natural body too, not some done up plastic barbie doll...

You say she loves having sex and she certainly looks it! Does she wear those heels in bed during sex? 😍

Pvcguy03 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:31 am Maybe next time there will be :)