Sister high heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

deckelsmouk

Re: Sister high heels

Post by deckelsmouk »

Amazing hot heels. I love sideopened heels and like the stockings also. Any chance to have pics of your sister wearing them ?
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

nice shoes hope you cummed them !
Pantyhoserunner

Post by Pantyhoserunner »

Damn those heels a gorgeous! Love the use of the nylons too!

Hope to see some cum shots on them soon 🙏🏼
8) ->High Heels <- 8)
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

Where's the "female involvement"? This post should be at cumming in shoes, but no here, there's no female involvement
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

I posted sometimes female involvement in shoe cumming forum. So what's your problem? Do we realy need to open no posts for every kind of preference ? Now you know that you may pass this post next time but i hope he'll continue sharing those hot pics.

Where's the "female involvement"? This post should be at cumming in shoes, but no here, there's no female involvement
[/quote]
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

Since there is a section/forum for "shoe cumming" and this one is for "shoejob (with female involvement)" I think there's a forum you should upload all this material. This forum is for "shoejobs with female involvement" and nto just cumming in shoes. You must have uploaded it in the wrong forum ^^
68newman

Post by 68newman »

I agree with eddieMAD. There is a reason why there are different subforums.

As per the description for this forum: "Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum"