My waifu and my dreams

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

for the next sessions and as new content, what do you want to see more on this thread ?

A - Nail Art
1%
B - Tabi (traditional japanese socks) and gymnastic shoes
5%
C - Bare footjobs
7%
D - Nylon and socks
6%
E - Anklets and toe rings (jewlery)
4%
F - Cum on feet
17%
G - Yoga pants and leggings
4%
H - Cum in shoes
45%
I - Solo shoes play
12%
J - Other suggestions (please post your ideas)
No votes

Total votes: 109

loswabs

Re: My waifu and my dreams

Post by loswabs »

Looking forward to seeing your updates :D
TabiLover
Location: Planet Earth, Solar System, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo S.C., Laniakea S.C.

Post by TabiLover »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:52 pm Nice to see you back we want to see more of the heels !
Thanks Lolwtf62. Stay tuned !
TabiLover
Location: Planet Earth, Solar System, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo S.C., Laniakea S.C.

Post by TabiLover »

ElGringo13 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 2:56 pm Damn, it's a great pleasure to make a return to this forum.
It's always a pleasure to show you our kinky shoes play ! New stuff is coming !
Last edited by TabiLover on Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

Krawfishy wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:32 pm Hello! your content is very interesting! Plz do not be discouraged as it is "the nature of the beast." Free feet pics can be found any and everywhere. I really like your content as pleasers are my favorite shoes right now. Not to mention you have very sexy feet. If no one answers, post some of your personal favorite heels and pedi combinations!
it is the first time I post in the forum because prefer let my lover take care of it but i read all the messages.
thank you very much for your nice comment Krawfishy !
I have a lot of pleaser shoes. i can do a special gift just for you. we think to post a serie of all the pleaser collection. you chose the best and ask me what you want me do with it. but i dont want to show my face.
:oops:
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

adidasyas wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 6:53 am awesome post!
thank U
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

AlexWa wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 10:23 pm Really love your photos! Make me hot every time!
im happy you like the fotos
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

Geordieheellover wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:30 am B gets my vote so sexy
we did these shoes one month ago ! wait next fotos
Krawfishy

Post by Krawfishy »

TabiLover wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:12 pm
Krawfishy wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:32 pm Hello! your content is very interesting! Plz do not be discouraged as it is "the nature of the beast." Free feet pics can be found any and everywhere. I really like your content as pleasers are my favorite shoes right now. Not to mention you have very sexy feet. If no one answers, post some of your personal favorite heels and pedi combinations!
it is the first time I post in the forum because prefer let my lover take care of it but i read all the messages.
thank you very much for your nice comment Krawfishy !
I have a lot of pleaser shoes. i can do a special gift just for you. we think to post a serie of all the pleaser collection. you chose the best and ask me what you want me do with it. but i dont want to show my face.
:oops:
I dont turn down special gifts lol. I choose, Nail art because it looks really good on your toes, barefootjobs because they usually feel better, and anklets and toe rings but these are just my personal preferences. I also like the "legging" option because you add your own personal "ninja" like twist too it. I have viewed your show collection on page 3-4. Shoejobs in heels can be a bit cumbersome. Would you consider making a cock box together? that might be fun.