Shagging in flats

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Crazyshaz2022

Shagging in flats

Post by Crazyshaz2022 »

I have a fetish for being shagged or fucked while my partner is in flats and there slipping off her heel and while fucking she’s fighting to keep them on and trying to find the shoe on the bed and she begs the shoes to stay on

So damn nice I get so hard

Anyone else like this
footguy1971

Re: Shagging in flats

Post by footguy1971 »

Yes, that is awesome. I like sticking my tongue in between the arch of my wife's foot and the insole of her flats when I've got her legs up and am fucking her deep. I love to suck on the toe of her flat when I'm cumming.
Crazyshaz2022

Post by Crazyshaz2022 »

I then fire a load in the shoe then she puts it back on it’s amazing
She has a lot of shoes going for sale if your interested that are worn pumps flats and stilettos all heelpop because there stretched and being shagged in
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

Yeah. That sounds hot.
Crazyshaz2022

Post by Crazyshaz2022 »

Anyone interested in any shoes
Mattmon

Post by Mattmon »

Crazyshaz2022 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:48 pm Anyone interested in any shoes
Pm me
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Me too, when I am deep in my wife with her feet in sexy shoes over my shoulders I love to breathe in the scent of her feet and shoes while pumping into her. And I too love to tongue fuck her foot arch in the gap of her shoe while I'm thrusting into her. I especially like to be sliding deep into her when she wears crotchless pantyhose, and I slip her shoe off to put her warm nyloned sole on my face. It always makes me thrust deep and hard, often makes me loose my load into her while I do that, especially when she says, "fuck me, FUCK me!"
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Would be great to see them.in their shoes and even them taking loads
lijones

Post by lijones »

Sometimes I take my mother in laws shoes off her while fucking and wear them myself until I finish in her. Sometimes she gets them back
Material_claim_8395

Post by Material_claim_8395 »

Any pics?