Shoe action leads too?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

droid1959

Shoe action leads too?

Post by droid1959 »

My 1st wife, though I never actually told her about my foot and shoe fetishes, she did catch on enough to wear heels for fucking, same for stockings and pantyhose. One thing too, a number of times my caressing her nyloned foot in public lead to hot fucking. Once we were out with friends for dinner at a place where we sat around the corner of a large table, my wife to my right and the other couple around the table corner to her right. She was wearing a calf length dress, pantyhose and mid-heels. At one point she crossed her right leg over her knee like a guy would. I reached under the table and took off her pump, and was caressing her nyloned foot for a good ten minutes. It lead to a hot quick fuck in the car in the parking lot. Another time we're at my sisters house for Christmas eve, for which my wife always dressed nice for evening mass service. After dinner and gifts, we're relaxing on the couch, her legs across my lap as she napped, and I slipped off her pumps to rub her feet. Later at home after the midnight mass church service we fucked hard with her in those sexy pumps.

Years later with a girlfriend at a wedding, during the reception after dancing she put her ankles on my alp under the table. I slipped off her pumps and massaged her nyloned feet (she had slacks on) and she was obviously getting turned on. We had not even kissed by that date, but later at her place in my pickup, she was all over me and wanted it to the point she invited me up to her place even though her daughter was home. Just didn't feel right about it, so that didn't happen but I should have fucked her feet in my truck.

Years after that, with my future 2nd wife and her daughter out for dinner, a similar setting. She is at the corner of the table, her daughter to her right, me at the corner to her left. She crossed her legs and I slipped off a pump to caress her nyloned foot. Could see the arousal in her eyes. Much later at her place, her daughter was asleep in her room already, and as I prepared to leave she hugged me close, cupped my crotch, squeezed and asked me to stay the night. Upstairs we fucked on her bed, her wearing the nylons and heels she wore to dinner. I especially like it when a woman wears the same sexy shoes for fucking, that she also wears in public.

So to me, caressing a woman's feet in public, either directly or discreetly, seems to lead to hot sex and fucking later. I have experienced this to some degree with every woman I have dated. Anyone else have similar stories? Or maybe a foot massage leading to a great foot or shoe fuck session where she uses her feet and shoes on you?