Workship wife's heels and legs

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

tysiek33

Workship wife's heels and legs

Post by tysiek33 »

Hello everyone, I've waited a long time to add a post here. I enjoy playing with high heels, mostly on my wife's feet, kissing them, licking them, but I have never been brave enough to cum on them. Every day I try to keep my wife's heels in great condition, I clean and polish them, they just look like new every day.

Yesterday, happend something I dreamed since I discovered my fetish and I feel I have to share it with you, but let's start from the beginning. :D Two days ago my wife came back from a company meeting in high heels which she only wore to play with me, it turned me on. I noticed that they got quite dirty with snow, ice and sand with salt. As soon as my wife fell asleep, I took shoes and went to wash them thoroughly. (she doesn't know about everything, she just knows that she turns me on a lot when she puts on high heels, but she doesn't know that sometimes I play with them or clean them thoroughly when my wife is not home)

Today, after returning from work, she probably wanted to clean them herself, knowing that they had been very dirty recently. As soon as she took them out of the wardrobe, she looked at me and asked, "Did you clean my heels?". I said "Yes baby, I saw they were dirty so I washed them." She put them on her feet without a word. It really excited me knowing they were freshly cleaned, plus she was wearing pantyhose, a short black skirt and a bright sweater. She direct start sucking my dick deep to the balls, I thought I wouldn't last a minute, grabbed her, put her on the bed and started fucking. I quickly finish on her legs, cum was flowing all the way to the high heels, the view was amazing, I did it for the first time. My dick was still hard as a rock, quickly went back to work and the wife was clearly surprised. Just as quickly I finished a second time, again on her legs, this time the sperm was flowing intensely down the feet and heels all the way to the ground, I wish I had taken pictures "after" but I was so excited that I didn't even think about it.

Here are some more pictures of these heels.

And one special, her legs in these heels are fucking killers :twisted:
Last edited by tysiek33 on Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nidge

Re: Workship wife's heels and legs

Post by Nidge »

Very nice shoes, Wife and legs. Good on you.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Awesome, she does look amazing in them. It sounds like you had a great time, hopefully more to cum and with pictures. That would be epic!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Show her good times in heels and she is more likely to wear them for you more often
shoe73mad

Post by shoe73mad »

if you're not brave enough to cum in them, i could do that for you and her of course.
If you send them to me, you will get them back with cum. Then she can wear them with cum or cleaned by you. I live in Athens , Geeece
tysiek33

Post by tysiek33 »

Nidge wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:27 pm Very nice shoes, Wife and legs. Good on you.
Newfootlover wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:51 am Awesome, she does look amazing in them. It sounds like you had a great time, hopefully more to cum and with pictures. That would be epic!
Yea, that was great and thanks :>
dangeroussail wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:25 pm Show her good times in heels and she is more likely to wear them for you more often
thats for sure, i treat her like a real queen when she's in heels <3
shoe73mad wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:02 am if you're not brave enough to cum in them, i could do that for you and her of course.
If you send them to me, you will get them back with cum. Then she can wear them with cum or cleaned by you. I live in Athens , Geeece
I think about it, it excites me to think that she is wearing heels with another mens cum, but its still quite far from Poland

Today I bought nice high heels for her, I hope she will like them and she will wear them often. Of course you will know about it immediately

Let me know what you think about this pair, they will probably be on her feet soon, and maybe something more :twisted:
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

A very sexy pair. Can't wait to see her wearing them
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

I'd drop a load on those legs so hard. Have fun with those new shoes! :D
tysiek33

Post by tysiek33 »

dangeroussail wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:12 am A very sexy pair. Can't wait to see her wearing them
thanks, me too
thearkivist wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:32 pm I'd drop a load on those legs so hard. Have fun with those new shoes! :D
If you 'are interested that Would be nice to See u 're cumming On pic of her legs :twisted:

This happened guys, yesterday evening i gift her heels from previous post. When i back from shower, she was laying on bed and wear only heels, the most classic black pumps that she mostly wear for work and she let me Play with them. She started from really gentle blowjob, then i go to down, started licking her pussy, and slowly goes down by kissing hers legs down to the feet. When i was licking one of her feet, she started rub my dick and balls with other one, thats make me cum really fast on her heels and feet.
51845584361_98e1cb6897_z.jpg
51844651747_23fe3bd96d_z.jpg
51845698283_3c259e4da2_z.jpg
51845948434_59823f7b7b_z (1).jpg
Sorry for the quality, but was night already and i needed to make pics with flash

Enjoy :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Wow! You are truly lucky; she looks amazing in those !