Can cum be noticed inside heels?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Crolev

Can cum be noticed inside heels?

Post by Crolev »

I am new to this site, and today I decided to cum inside my stepmothers heels. Question is do I need to clean it or if it dries it will not be noticeable?
Atlas

Re: Can cum be noticed inside heels?

Post by Atlas »

It certainly can be noticed! Depends on the material, but I’ve always spread it around evenly so it doesn’t pool or if you have the opportunity tilt the heels so it runs down into the toe area in close toed heels! But if she has sexy little ankle boots or below the knee high heel boots with a zipper, just blow ya load deeper into her boots, because in the toe or balls of the feet area it’s never seen.:)
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Depends on the material! I much prefer to just blast away and leave it as it lands... hotter that way!
footboydaddy

Post by footboydaddy »

The best way is to spread it evenly inside both shoes. And dont worry. Women dont expect cum in their shoes. So even if she noticed something she wont think of it to be cum.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Crolev wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:31 am I am new to this site, and today I decided to cum inside my stepmothers heels. Question is do I need to clean it or if it dries it will not be noticeable?
hey man! Welcome to shoesession! next time you jizz her heels, take pics and post them!

i think you should clean them. after a while, the jizz starts to stink. you want to jizz her heels, and clean up your mess. leave nothing in there, otherwise it arouses suspicion.
hogl

Post by hogl »

Crolev wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:31 am I am new to this site, and today I decided to cum inside my stepmothers heels. Question is do I need to clean it or if it dries it will not be noticeable?
If you don't want to be discovered, then you better wipe the cum off. By the way, it is impossible to remove stains from suede. If you want to leave the cum inside, then use the slits near the insole, or smear it. But this is best done with well-worn shoes. Then the smell and stains will not arouse suspicion.
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Honestly.. women wont know its cum... best to leave every drop in. Great for their toes!
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

When I first started dating my wife I would visit when she was living with her parents and cum in her heels since the bathroom was across her room..She never noticed for a year after she moved in with me and told what I had done before she moved in...she said she thought is was foot sweat or something because I could tell the toe prints marked the insole..just make sure when you cum in them cum inside and spread it around the insole and back heel..Works good!! Done it before with several womens heels!!
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

I've never cleaned up my cum from inside a shoe, ever. I used to cum in my stepdaughter's work heels (when she still lived at home) almost every day for a couple of years and she kept wearing them. They never developed any sort of funk because her foot sweat and nylons sort of cleaned them out on a daily basis. My wife is currently wearing flats that I've cummed at least 50 times in before she started wearing them again (seasonal) and I keep dropping loads in them on occasion. Cum away and, like others have said, don't cum on suede.
footboydaddy

Post by footboydaddy »

And everyone here would appreciate it ifyou share your results!