Friend’s Shoes

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

LouieAldofootman

Re: Friend’s Shoes

Post by LouieAldofootman »

You need to tell her that you want to take her heel shopping and that all you want is access to them
mrkeyboardcommando

Post by mrkeyboardcommando »

Swayking738 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 5:47 pm She was walking around and her heel was exposed and it was so sexy 😍. Here is a couple of pictures
Cum please
Swayking738

Post by Swayking738 »

first pair of sexy shoes i found
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Swayking738

Post by Swayking738 »

these were the second ones i found
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Swayking738

Post by Swayking738 »

LouieAldofootman wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:27 pm You need to tell her that you want to take her heel shopping and that all you want is access to them
i took your advice, these are one of the heels i have access to
Swayking738

Post by Swayking738 »

some new ones she hasn’t worn
Swayking738

Post by Swayking738 »

worn
Swayking738

Post by Swayking738 »

droid1959 wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:58 pm To each his/her own, but Crocs do nothing for me, no matter how sexy the wearer may be. Nothing sexy whatsoever about Crocs. Crocs deflate me more than get any rise going. Same for Uggs. But a lot of the other shoes and sandals shown here are very hot and sexy.
Well, my favorite part of the foot is the heel. crocs really makes the heel pop because that’s the only thing showing on her foot
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Swayking738 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:37 am first pair of sexy shoes i found
Those are sexy and those TB sandals would look good with a load
LouieAldofootman

Post by LouieAldofootman »

I would definitely be filling those dkny mules...
I'm glad to see a fellow heel fanatic get action!
What is the back story of your relationship with her? Do you get to take her heel shopping? Does she know what sick things are being done to her shoes? Does she wear them after or r these her old pair ur replacing?