my mother feet

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

lovematurefeet

Re: my mother feet

Post by lovematurefeet »

Yes Cmoore

This last week she buy new pantyhose and see me
-"i wear this for you this night if you like ? she say
-i invit you in restaurant if you wear this now?
-Wow you know speak to a wife , ok deal !

in restaurant i can't stay in place beacause, she's very sexy.
she feels me nervous and asks me what I have, I explain to her that I am very hot (which makes her laugh) and asks her if I can take pictures of her sublime legs.
Do the discreetly she told me amused, this gives you a good memory ....
So I do:
20130507_162142.jpg
20130507_162850.jpg
20130507_163102.jpg
She watches me do it and seems delighted that I'm taking pictures but I don't linger for fear of being noticed.
we order, we eat, I make her laugh, in short we have a good time, I turn the conversation on her choice of shoe that she found at the street market, she tells me that this one she keeps them for work , she feels comfortable in it, I tell her that I would love to leave a memory of me there, like that, she could not help but think how crazy her feet are driving me.

She starts playing the game, forgetting the barriers, and tells me that under the table it's not going to be very obvious since the tablecloth is short we are going to get kicked out, so shame I would stay hungry, I understood.
When the meal was over, she went to the bathroom, making sure her eyes sparkled as I could see her legs, a few minutes later I received a text.
She invited me to join her at the ladies' toilet, I took a knife and hurried up ....
Once in the bathroom I let it be known that I was there, she opens the door for me, they lock themselves in and ask me how I plan to go about it.
I put her on the flap, she turned her back on me, I hastened to lift her right foot, and pulled out my hard cock.
I rubbed on her pantyhose and her arch, pulled out the knife and made a hole in her heel.

You don't deny yourself anything! she told me.
Don't move, you'll love it, I replied.
I slipped my cock into the hole and filed his foot which was half resting in the shoe, I kissed his foot quickly and hard, taking advantage that we were alone and that we had to do it quickly.
THE sauce rose quickly, I squeezed my cock out and threw a big, thick load at him in his slutty shoe.
She put her feet back in, looking at me with a satisfied air.
Well you put the package my pig!

Don't blame me but when I look at your feet, especially dressed like that, and then you look good too, don't you?
OK I admit, well we go home, and you can put on them if you want I keep my nylon tights
1396484978016.jpg
1396485055674.jpg
1396485059854.jpg
1396484904621.jpg
1396484089755.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kyokudo

Post by Kyokudo »

This is amazing! Videos would be so good man
bolodigi

Post by bolodigi »

Amazing, I think. Hard to follow 100%.but I keep coming back to read more.
lovematurefeet

Post by lovematurefeet »

Sry for apologye, i'm not a expert in english, i use google translate
bolodigi

Post by bolodigi »

lovematurefeet wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:16 pm Sry for apologye, i'm not a expert in english, i use google translate
No worries, I enjoy reading / pictures. Good work 👍🏻
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

This is so hot, please more.
Can you show her shoe collection ?
And were do you come from ?

greetings
Voolvo

Post by Voolvo »

Please continue and post more pics for you cumming on her feet 💦💦
cmoore

Post by cmoore »

Can’t wait to see the next update. Keep the photos of her cum covered feet coming :D
lovematurefeet

Post by lovematurefeet »

Last Sunday, here is my mom who joined me at the table wearing a pretty dress, thin black tights and a pair of red heels.
I tell her that she is really beautiful in this outfit and notice that the nylon is spun ...
"Since you seem to like tearing my tights, I found this one lying in a drawer, I assumed it would make you happy"
She said to me with a teasing air, while taking off her shoes, letting me show her delicious varnish.
My blood only swirled around, I felt his feet longingly ...
"I'm going to rip that nylon off you and eat your feet up if you keep it up, mom!"
- "First we eat, I brought back a good bottle of wine, tonight I want to drink a little"
I hastened to serve him a drink, we sat down to table.
With the help of the wine, I ask her what she thinks about what to do in the restaurant, she confesses to me that she found the situation original and ... exhilarating, but I wanted more details, him filling the glass again ...

Hesitantly, she told me that until she took the plunge and gave me her feet for good and not like when I was a kid, she found it exhilarating to see how her feet affected me. , and very flattered that among the many women in this world, it was she who represented my wildest dreams, and ended up congratulating me on my determination.

Concluding her feelings, she told me that at the restaurant she hesitated for a moment, but could not say no, "because it must be said that I took a taste of your fantasies, I should not say that, I am your mother, but hey, it doesn't seem to bother you, so I don't see why I was bothering myself if I like it after all "

After eating, she told me that she had drunk too much, but that she kept her nylons so that I could come and please me, I got rid of and soon joined her and remembered her speech I had no mercy with her feet, here is the proof
1393888012820.jpg
1393888538742.jpg
1393888651819.jpg
1393888691306.jpg
1393888702418.jpg
1393888841624.jpg
1393888865465.jpg
1393888945333.jpg
1393888980305.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bolodigi

Post by bolodigi »

amazing :)