Had fun with the wife this past week

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

asdfqewr

Had fun with the wife this past week

Post by asdfqewr »

Her idea of opening a page to show off her feet and shoes was really interesting, and it seem I have to do my part so she can get pictures like these; what can I say, if she needs help, then i´ts my obligation to help her :lol:
WhatsApp Image 2021-08-13 at 9.38.29 AM.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
phoselover

Re: Had fun with the wife this past week

Post by phoselover »

She's got sexy feet!
asdfqewr

Post by asdfqewr »

I certainly find them sexy, specially when she´s massaging me like that :P , do you know what I have come to realize? taking photos of cum is not easy, at least not when it´s not against a dark background, this was the first attempt we made, I´m glad to say we´ve gotten better at it, but even with some filters it was hard to get this image to really show, I hope you guys can enjoy it anyway.
WhatsApp Image 2021-08-15 at 1.57.13 PM.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Nylons?
asdfqewr

Post by asdfqewr »

yellowpanda8 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:45 am Nylons?
That is an easy way to do it, with dark nylons, but this photo was not planned, it was a spur of the moment morning feet fuck, and once it was over we decided to take the photo, the filters help see it a little bit, in the original one was even harder.
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Interesting. Wondering if you could add some nylon foot job content.
asdfqewr

Post by asdfqewr »

yellowpanda8 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:52 am Interesting. Wondering if you could add some nylon foot job content.
I don't see why not, she is always willing to hear ideas and suggestions, I'm sure if you write to her and tell her what you like she'll try to work that into a future session
asdfqewr

Post by asdfqewr »

Poured some honey that I of course proceeded to lick, not that i needed any more incentive to lick her feet of course, but it was fun anyway
WhatsApp Image 2021-08-28 at 10.15.49 AM.jpeg
asdfqewr

Post by asdfqewr »

yellowpanda8 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:52 am Interesting. Wondering if you could add some nylon foot job content.
She certainly was willing to do some stocking footjob, and since she needed my help, well I guess I have to suffer and help her :D
WhatsApp Image 2021-08-30 at 10.28.26 AM.jpeg
Privateer125

Post by Privateer125 »

Poor you lol.

Having to help your sexy wife.