High heeled peep toes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

znda

Re: High heeled peep-toes!

Post by znda »

Slinkyheels wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:18 am These leather cork walled, peep-toe wedges were a lovely shag this morning...
amazing, can you wear that shoes?
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Bandolinohaze wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:50 pm Glad you sprinkled that sexy brooch with your baby seeds
znda wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:01 pm amazing, can you wear that shoes?
Thanks for the compliments. Sadly the shoes are too small for me so I can only wear them on my cock! I do have lots of women’s shoes in my size though. I love heels and flatties. What’s your favourite style?
znda

Post by znda »

Slinkyheels wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:18 pm
Bandolinohaze wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:50 pm Glad you sprinkled that sexy brooch with your baby seeds
Thanks for the compliments. Sadly the shoes are too small for me so I can only wear them on my cock! I do have lots of women’s shoes in my size though. I love heels and flatties. What’s your favourite style?
I love heels and wedges but i like to see wearing flats too 🙈
billyd

Re: High heeled peep toes!

Post by billyd »

I have a confession, I love to see you wearing sexy heels!! YUM!
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

I pretty much love any shoes you can wank in. It's through this site, that I discovered how my penis through the peep toe is AMAZING..it is generally soo tight I ejaculate immediately
doper

Post by doper »

Bandolinohaze wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:50 am
I pretty much love any shoes you can wank in. It's through this site, that I discovered how my penis through the peep toe is AMAZING..it is generally soo tight I ejaculate immediately
Indeed .. it feels really good.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
doper

Post by doper »

Slinkyheels wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:35 pm
babytchaheels wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:10 am I love your pics, I love your shoes, I love your cumshots...I would like you cum on my shoes too!!!! Post more...please!!!!
From you that’s a real compliment Babytchaheels. You’ve got amazingly good taste in shoes. Your collection looks incredible and you model them so beautifully too. As requested; here’s another pair of sexy Peeptoes that got a good cumming this afternoon. It’s such a shame you’re so far away as I’d love to cum over your heels whilst you’re wearing them.
Fantastic heels !
doper

Post by doper »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:28 pm
babytchaheels wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:41 am Uau....I love this shoes...I would like wear this with your cum. Very very hot...
I think you’d like this gorgeous pair too. You can see from the pics that I had two sessions shagging them. The peep toe was the perfect size too.
So hot heels ... i love blue ones, still missing from my collection.
Heels083

Post by Heels083 »

Wow you know the score! I’ve been fucking highheels for years but so secret with it iv just joined this and loving it hit me up!
Heels083

Post by Heels083 »

These are great I’ve fucked a pair of these .