Videos of women unknowingly wearing cummed shoes Mega Thread

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sasha81

Re: Videos of women unknowingly wearing cummed shoes Mega Thread

Post by sasha81 »

This one is maybe the riskiest I’ve ever made but it didn’t get as much attention as other ones I had done even though the girl is hot. And she really felt and saw the cum in those boots

https://xhamster.com/videos/guest-s-boo ... in-5718006
sasha81

Post by sasha81 »

I think this was the moment I realized I could do anything with the girls shoes they would never expect something like this to happen. With colleagues’ shoes and pantyhoses I did the wildest of things and they still used them.
sasha81

Post by sasha81 »

This is also a perfect example. This is my ex-wife and these used to be her working heels. I’ve accumulated over 30 loads of cum in them. Once she came home from school where she was a teacher and she said that something was wrong with the shoes because the glue must have come out of the soles and she showed me her feet covered with a thick layer of cum.

https://xhamster.com/videos/pissing-and ... em-8896082
Richie

Post by Richie »

sasha81 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:46 am This is also a perfect example. This is my ex-wife and these used to be her working heels. I’ve accumulated over 30 loads of cum in them. Once she came home from school where she was a teacher and she said that something was wrong with the shoes because the glue must have come out of the soles and she showed me her feet covered with a thick layer of cum.

This is such a great video! Love your videos, especially the pissing videos! Can’t believe that you pissed so much into your colleagues boots and ballet flats :-)
Branvan

Post by Branvan »

Hi Sasha I'm a big fan of your videos there was one where you cummed this girls flats when she was barefoot, It was like the first time we seen her barefoot after you cummed dozens of time her boots. The fabric absorbed really bad the cum of her left shoes and leaved a big stain she hesitated to put her shoes back on, but she did it anyways it was really hot!
I'm curious were you able to cum on her shoes afterwards ?did she came back to visit again ? Because I think it was the last video of her. Did she say anything about the stain ?

Continue your great work man is fucking hot!
Pheromonefanatic

Post by Pheromonefanatic »

sasha81 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:28 am This one is maybe the riskiest I’ve ever made but it didn’t get as much attention as other ones I had done even though the girl is hot. And she really felt and saw the cum in those boots

Sasha!! Thanks for adding these videos to the thread, and I'm a fan of your work.
What's your method on this?
Are the girls friends of your Wife?
Where are you from!
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

sasha81 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:46 am This is also a perfect example. This is my ex-wife and these used to be her working heels. I’ve accumulated over 30 loads of cum in them. Once she came home from school where she was a teacher and she said that something was wrong with the shoes because the glue must have come out of the soles and she showed me her feet covered with a thick layer of cum.

Wow that is incredible amount of cum you put and left in her heels! Yet she didn’t know it was cum??!
sasha81

Post by sasha81 »

shoefreak wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:55 am

Wow that is incredible amount of cum you put and left in her heels! Yet she didn’t know it was cum??!
No she was suspecting it’s the shoes fault and that it was some kind of glue from manufacturing. She was actually blaming the shoe manufacturer 😅
sasha81

Post by sasha81 »

Pheromonefanatic wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:06 am
sasha81 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:28 am This one is maybe the riskiest I’ve ever made but it didn’t get as much attention as other ones I had done even though the girl is hot. And she really felt and saw the cum in those boots

Sasha!! Thanks for adding these videos to the thread, and I'm a fan of your work.
What's your method on this?
Are the girls friends of your Wife?
Where are you from!
Most of the girls were students of hers but some of them friends. With students it was easy because they locked themselves for an hour to 90 minutes so I had enough time with their shoes. On the other hand this amount of time was not always enough for the shoes to dry completely but they had never complained - besides the case of that one girl I’ve already mentioned as the riskiest
sasha81

Post by sasha81 »

Branvan wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:44 am Hi Sasha I'm a big fan of your videos there was one where you cummed this girls flats when she was barefoot, It was like the first time we seen her barefoot after you cummed dozens of time her boots. The fabric absorbed really bad the cum of her left shoes and leaved a big stain she hesitated to put her shoes back on, but she did it anyways it was really hot!
I'm curious were you able to cum on her shoes afterwards ?did she came back to visit again ? Because I think it was the last video of her. Did she say anything about the stain ?

Continue your great work man is fucking hot!
No she didn’t. I came in her shoes two more times after that but she left the country so I haven’t seen her for a long time.