Wife’s heels and story

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

deckelsmouk

Re: Wife’s heels and story

Post by deckelsmouk »

Georgeous leg, nude feet and sexy heels. Excellent post
heelcouple

Post by heelcouple »

Here is one more.

By far my favourites these have lost count how many times I have creamed here feet in these.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

heelcouple wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:10 am Here is one more.

By far my favourites these have lost count how many times I have creamed here feet in these.
Please show us more
heelcouple

Post by heelcouple »

Don’t have any others at moment but the black ones or what normally ends up on her feet on the drunken nights.

Plenty more stories
Saabturbo3

Post by Saabturbo3 »

heelcouple wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:24 pm Have had my way with these a fair few times two deffo prefer her bare feet in heels than stockings think I have image of her bare feet in the black ones somewhere if interested.
Would love to tribute your wife if you are interested
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Give us more stories mate :) hopefully plenty of cum ends up inside them :)
heelcouple

Re: Wife’s heels and story - Update

Post by heelcouple »

Felt it time to share another story of the drunken antics with the shoes!!

One particular evening we had once again been out drinking until very late and she was once again pretty smashed.

We managed to get a cab home from the pub with some others who came back to ours. She was nodding off while our friends were over and ended up going off up to bed.

Our friends left and I did my usual last fag of the night and locked the house up.

On my way around the house it suddenly occurred to me that I had brought some nylon stockings some time ago for her and never plucked up the courage to get her to wear them.

I popped my head around the door to find her absolutely out for the count as usual after a heavy drinking session. I had left the landing light on so just enough light came through for me to see what I was doing.

As it was a fairly warm evening she had left her feet outside of the covers again which was always handy. I decided to test the water to see how asleep really was and started by getting undressed and begun to rub my hard cock over her soft feet. They felt so smooth against my cock and she didn’t stir at all.

By this point she was laying face down with her soles up which I always find a massive turn off for some reason.

I managed to find the black nylon stockings I had purchased previously and managed to get them on her feet and legs with out her stirring.

I decided to really push my luck and slid the now stockinged feet into the black heels in the pictures I shared.

I then sat there just admiring the beauty of those stocking feet in them heels. I managed to slide one of her feet out the heels just a little bit so I could get my cock between the shoe snd her foot and begun to rub against her sexy foot.

This was driving me wild and as she still hadn’t woke up decided to have my way them stocking feet. I slid both shoes off her and started to slide my cock between her sexy nylon feet. It felt so good to finally fuck her feet like this soles up. By now I was getting really hard and decided I wanted her bare feet.

I decided then to grab the nylon around her foot and rip a hole in them right over her sole. Now exposed was the soft skin of her foot. Without hesitation I slid my now throbbing cock into the hole allowing my cock to slide across her soft sole with the nylon rubbing across the top of my cock.

I can’t describe how good it felt doing this and it sent me crazy and I couldn’t help myself any longer. What had started as a slow rubbing against her foot had now turned into me taking deep thrusts at her nylon foot with my cock rubbing against her bare soles.

I couldn’t believe she hadn’t woke up and I think this was turning me on even more. Before I knew it I couldn’t take anymore and blew an absolute huge load of cum all over her foot and into her stocking. There was so much of it I couldn’t control myself. I slid my cock out of the hole and just say there for a few minutes processing what had just happened.

I only recently told her about this story and every now and again she lets me recreate it by pretending to be asleep.

Enjoy!!
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Amazing story, wish there was pictures attached
heelcouple

Post by heelcouple »

Hopefully be some more drunken moments very soon and now there is interest will deffo try sneak some pictures
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I would love to tie up her sexy feet … first fuck them, then tickle her crazy for a while!!!