Strappy high heeled shoes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dangeroussail

Re: Strappy high heeled shoes!

Post by dangeroussail »

Wow that looks so much fun.

Ever thought of buying heels in your size online?
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:37 pm
Veez007 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 1:46 am Hot shoes as usual, nice load too. Always appreciate your pics.
Thanks for your compliments.
heelbandit wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:22 am FANTASTIC!!!! Not sure if it's been asked, but does she ever participate?
No way, my wife won’t indulge me in my shoe fetish. Her shoe taste is very conservative. As a result, I buy my shoes from charity shops (thrift stores). Once I’ve wanked with them I return them so they can be sold again! I hope you like these. They’re much too small for me but they felt so good!
It must feel so good to put the dick on that pair of shoes with that sexy lingerie !!
platform shoe lover

Post by platform shoe lover »

Could you cum in a shoe and then wear them with the cum inside? maybe with jeans
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

Wow they are very nice I would habe loved to cum on them with you
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Wow, I love the pictures, esp. the one with your cock so nice and hard in all the glory
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

hhcouple wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:00 am @Slinkyheels: Wonderful. Seeing you not just fucking but wearing them in this innocent white fishnet stockings and panties is such a turn on. I imagine you had an intense orgasm and lots of cum.
I was so turned on I came in moments. Wanking whilst wearing fine lingerie, hosiery and high heels gives the most amazingly intense rush. Here’s the video if you’d like to see it...
https://xhamster.com/videos/wanking-in- ... ls-xhtcjdD
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:37 pm
Veez007 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 1:46 am Hot shoes as usual, nice load too. Always appreciate your pics.
Thanks for your compliments.
heelbandit wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:22 am FANTASTIC!!!! Not sure if it's been asked, but does she ever participate?
No way, my wife won’t indulge me in my shoe fetish. Her shoe taste is very conservative. As a result, I buy my shoes from charity shops (thrift stores). Once I’ve wanked with them I return them so they can be sold again! I hope you like these. They’re much too small for me but they felt so good!
That fur part must feel divine on your cock :oops:
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Awesome video. Keep up the good work
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

It’s nice to hear you’re enjoying my content. I hope you like these strappy caged high heel shoes. It was a real thrill to cum on the insole whilst my cock and balls were restrained by the tight shiny straps!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Very sexy!