FWB's feet

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

RandomFurPerson

FWB's feet

Post by RandomFurPerson »

So yeah, hey guys, this is my first post ever
Just wanted to share my first foot experience(s) :)

Here's some backstory:
I recently became friends with benefits with some girl I know from my fraternity,
she's somewhat cute, nice and slim, brunette, about 1m75 (5'7) and quite open to new experiences :wink:
She has a dorm in the city where she studies, which isn't too far from where I live.
So I keep going to her dorm for about 2 months now bc she kept inviting me and long story short: april 1st we finally had sex for the first time.
It was slightly awkward, but we both had a good time and it's even nicer since we're both no judgmental types.
Another week passes and I 'visit' her again at her dorm. Then after a few drinks, she randomly put her feet on my lap
I was very much enjoying that moment, but couldn't act all excited about it because I was scared I'd weird her out.
(At this point her socks were still on) but yeah, being the smooth idiot I am, I kept teasing her and being playful and she started slapping me with her feet and pointing her toes towards my face, to 'annoy' me back. Little did she know hehe..
So the night progressed casually, suddenly it was 3AM, we got into bed, and she ended up giving me a handjob, so I was a happy man.

Then last week, we both were being very open to our fetishes and sexual experiences (which I didn't exactly have much of) but I slipped the words "feet" and "footfetish" a couple of times and she wasn't all too interested at first, but she was willing to try it.
So I once again came to her dorm, had a good time, again a few drinks with her and then she again put her feet, this time bare :o , on my lap
and slowly started teasing me whilst seductively looking at me. Holy shit, that got me quite hard in just seconds.
She just thought it was funny, but upon realising and feeling how hard I got, she instantly became much more interested in the feet-thing and started kinda playing with my now throbbing dick through my pants. I tried removing my pants, but she stopped teasing me afterwards. No clue why
Oh well, a moment later she brought up a vibrator etc... and about half an hour later, she was horny af
So yeah, clothes were removed very soon after and I 'played' a bit with her :P
UNTIL I sat down the other side of the bed, tryna get a better angle to work with, she moved her bare feet onto my dick
Oh my god what a heavenly feeling, I even squirmed a little, she was really enjoying herself too, even moaning by just simply seeing me literally submit to her feet. After applying some more lube, the feet action started, ofcourse she didn't have any experience in giving footjobs, but it felt fucking great nonetheless.
Sadly enough I didn't cum that time because I wanted to play it fair and 'save it up' for her, but we basically just went to bed afterwards without nothing much happening.

I am SO excited to seeing her again, but she's having a bit of a hard time trying to crunch deadlines this week, so guess I'll have to wait :(
Even yesterdaynight she sent me this pic of her feet, "freshly washed" and even started sexting about it :oops:

rsz_2img_3402.jpg

PS: I won't show her face nor identity for privacy reasons
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Re: FWB's feet

Post by Newfootlover »

Awesome!! Don't mess this up, she seems like she's willing to do what you want.
RandomFurPerson

Newfootlover wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:37 am Awesome!! Don't mess this up, she seems like she's willing to do what you want.
Yeah man, thing is: she really likes me and is fairly attracted to me so I ought to be fine hehe
I'm very lucky she doesn't find it all too weird and just does it (mainly for me, she can't find too much pleasure out of it herself, unless teasing me)
I kinda do feel bad for being overly excited about my fetish and not exactly being overly excited about hers.
(It's (BD)SM, which she's like still a bit shy of as well :roll: )
RandomFurPerson

Update:
We've been talking and chatting again and she's asked me if I like painted toenails and sweaty, stinky or dirty feet.
I told her I don't particularly like sweaty, stinky or dirty feet, but the painted toenails could be something.
So she'll 'surprise' me next time and I get to wash her feet and then paint her toenails hehe
I'll see if I can get some pics when this happens, but can't promise anything

(I've also mentioned that I have a weakness for feminine fuzzy slippers (and cute ballerina flats) and long story short: if I can get a cute pair, she wants to wear them for me etc. :D
But when it comes to this, I'll post this on the either "Fucking flats" or "Shoejob" or "Slippers" forums)
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Nylons, stocking, pantyhose? Nylon foot jobs are the best
RandomFurPerson

yellowpanda8 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:13 am Nylons, stocking, pantyhose? Nylon foot jobs are the best
Well, I'm not too much into those, but I'll take your advice
Won't be for next week since we already got some plans xp
But maybe real soon I'll mention pantyhoses/stockins or nylons, could be fun
RandomFurPerson

Update #2:

I've had a sexting sesh with her last week and managed to convince her to take these 2 lovely pics of her feet :mrgreen:
We're planning on seeing eachother real soon again and personally, I feel like it's becoming a lot more intimate than it should be, same with her. :oops:
Eitherway, life is 'fine' as it is, I'm now going to mentally prepare myself for next week, because it'll be the last time seeing her this month.
We both got exams rolling up and there's little free time left. :(
IMG_3416.jpg
IMG_3415.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RandomFurPerson

Update #3:

So yeah, last month basically nothing much happened, apart from me and her having our finals
The first pic I got was just some tease pic, nothing too special hehe..

I had been mentioning the toenail polish again, because I was really interested in how it would look (and how it would affect me :wink: )
Eitherway, 2 weeks before I had my first exam, we went on a 'date' and decided picknicking might be a good idea.
We chose some field and settled there, started eating a tasty pasta salad her mum prepared,
when she suddenly removed her shoes, me eyeing her with great interest..
"Oh it's just a little warm outside" *wink* and kept her black socks on. :roll:
Then after we ate, I couldn't hold myself back and just grabbed her legs and removed her socks,
revealing such magnificent pink little toes and I was in love!
She immediately noticed my growing boner I tried holding back and thought it was hot.
The little brat then decided to be playful with her now gorgeous feet and slightly stroked my crotch. :oops:
(Altho we had to be discrete, since there was a pebbled road a few metres away from where we were sitting with a lot of passer-by's and cyclists)
She also said she wanted to hide the nailpolish from her family, since that might raise unwanted questions, which kinda makes this all even more exciting..

Nothing too interesting happened that day in terms of feet action, but in the evening came the question: "Do I stay the night, or do I not?" 8)
We even discussed the advantages and disadvantages of staying and leaving, and she agreed to giving me a fj with those pink toes of hers, so yeah obviously I wanted to stay the night.
Only 1 problem; sadly enough we were at her hometown, not at her dorm so the plan was for me to stay at her parents'.
Long story short: her parents didn't agree to me staying since I've actually never met them before..
But atleast I did receive a fun little pic that night :mrgreen:
IMG_3427.jpg
IMG_3448.jpg
RandomFurPerson

Fastforward 4 weeks, and I mentioned foot worshipping, like sniffing and licking etc.
And that it somehow aroused me to some degree and felt a little awkward about it.
She just goes "Oh, maybe that could be my trigger, who knows.. I certainly wouldn't mind my good boy worshipping his miss' feet :oops: "
I just paused for a minute, unable to process what just happened, but oh my god, did she just make me extremely horny :shock:
(Hopefully more on this at a later date)

I did do something similar last week tho, like 'waking up' in the middle of the night, to play with her feet while she sleeps :twisted:
Even sniffing and licking, but they're not too smelly (sadly), although a very fun experience hehe

Then during that same night, I put these fluffy slippers I bought on her sleepy feet, it excited me
I took a quick pic of them while she was still asleep, it also looks cute imo
IMG_3476.jpg
And the day after, I asked if I could sniff her feet while she jerks me off, to which she also agreed to <3
I have to say, that might've been one of my weirdest experiences, nonetheless fairly hot, but I did enjoy it a lot more than she did.

That same day I also asked if she could give me a slipperjob, to which she agreed to, TWICE! :twisted:
First one being when she woke up *suddenly* wearing the slippers hehe..
and the second time being right before I left, she had the bright idea to "warm" her feet against my belly and crotch, bad idea hehe..
Me, being the innocent guy I am, thought that wearing slippers would be warmer, oh and she still keeps brushing those (now slippered) feet against my belly and crotch, well couldn't hold back my raging boner and the rest is history.. :P