Who loves wearing womens clothes and shoes?

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Who loves wearing womens clothes and shoes?

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

150743144_10157836211141676_1091335682060349490_o.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Thank you for the picture of the shoes, how posting one of you sucking on one of the heels
Stiefelreiter

Post by Stiefelreiter »

Finally I had to chance to dress up again some days ago. Perfect chance to wear my two new puffer jackets. Hope you like it ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Very nice indeed, I do like what is missing though. Yes it is under the skirt, love to see it long and hard.
Stiefelreiter

Post by Stiefelreiter »

You mean like this? ;)
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Oh yes, perfect
laurentmichmich

Post by laurentmichmich »

I love these shoes
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

So in addition to the earlier post of mine with the black patent heels, here is one of me in them. Very narrow and tight but so, so sexy and fantastic to wear.
20210307_222645.jpg
This next pair (different bottoms) were bought today from an older woman, she was taller than me, easily just shy of six foot and quite a large build.
These were her wedding shoes she told me, worn for weeks in the run up to the wedding and also all day on the wedding.
When I knocked on the door she stared at me for a moment then smiled kindly, 'The shoes?' she asked and I nodded.
She invited me inside and went to get them, walking back holding the sling straps. 'Here they are,' she said and handed them to me.
We talked about shoes for about twenty minutes, I told her that I loved to see my wife in heels and women in general.
There's something so sexy about holding a woman's shoes whilst stood talking to her about them.
Wearing them is better than the black pair as they fit perfect, I know that where her feet have been all day, sweating, my are there now. Just knowing that I have my feet in her sweat and touching where her sexy toes have touched, walking around in them in the summer heat. I can hear the sexy heels on the path, the occasional drag of the heel as she doesn't lift her foot high enough as she walks.
As far as heels go, these are by far the sexiest I have ever worn.
20210307_222455.jpg
20210307_222340.jpg
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

I wanted to contribute
cc.jpg
cd.jpg
cf.jpg
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Sweet pictures sank B,