High heeled peep toes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slinkyheels

Re: High heeled peep toes!

Post by Slinkyheels »

sudnop wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:06 pm Perfect size heels!
You sure know your way using those shoes.
These slutty peep toes were a nice shoe-f**k too but I had to be careful as the pointy spikes could have been quite painful!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

Mate, my wife loves the bronze shoes and would happily wear them and post the pics on here for all to see, she doesn’t care for that they’ll be full of Cum, you know she likes it, but desperately wants them, she loves them! 😈👠💦💦
keztof

Post by keztof »

Fuck those spikes hold the cum would of loved them on my balls
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

tintinheels wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:22 am Mate, my wife loves the bronze shoes and would happily wear them and post the pics on here for all to see, she doesn’t care for that they’ll be full of Cum, you know she likes it, but desperately wants them, she loves them! 😈👠💦💦
I’ll post them off to you as soon as the Christmas holidays are over. I’ll give them a fresh cumming before sending them on. PM me with your address so I can get them to you promptly after giving them a fresh going over!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
iluvhiheels

Post by iluvhiheels »

There are some very sexy peep-toes in this thread.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

iluvhiheels wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:41 am There are some very sexy peep-toes in this thread.
Thank you! Here’s another pair you might like too? You’ll see I like them a lot! I love the wooden heels and the broad slingback and bulky buckle make them sexier still!
Veez007

Post by Veez007 »

Wow Another sexy pair, great job man.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Those are ultra hot! Great find!
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

It'd be fun for those girls who bought them originally knew what peep toes does for us shoe pervs especially throught the toe slot lol
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Good job !! :-)