High heeled peep toes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heels_cummer2001

Re: High heeled peep toes!

Post by heels_cummer2001 »

amazing thread you have going on here. peep toe heels are the best when it comes to fucking them. are all these lovely heels your wife's or are these you snag from random girls to have some fun and then return?
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

keztof wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:24 pm I would love to double fuck some peep toes with you amazing pics
heels_cummer2001 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:50 pm amazing thread you have going on here. peep toe heels are the best when it comes to fucking them. are all these lovely heels your wife's or are these you snag from random girls to have some fun and then return?
Thanks for your compliments. Yes I’d definitely be up for double f***ing a pair with you if you’re in the London area? Re: the shoes, sadly they’re not my wife’s shoes (I wish!) I buy all of these shoes from charity/thrift shops. After making love to them I return them to the shops so they can re-sell them. I doubt I’m going to return this pair though. They’re so damn sexy I might have to keep them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Those are incredibly sexy! Absolutely hot and great to see those bows coated with some cum!
Lololoheel

Post by Lololoheel »

Mmmm so hot
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

converselover110 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:51 am Those are incredibly sexy! Absolutely hot and great to see those bows coated with some cum!
This pair of bronze peep toes were lovely to cum over but being so small, I couldn’t fully enjoy the penetration sensation! They’re a UK size 3!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Smaller sized heels do have their own fun, but you had a better experience than i would have! Do like the V shape of the peeptoes!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

thats a classy shoe!
Francescoalti

Post by Francescoalti »

please more shoejobs or cum on stockings/panties. I love your pics
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

Wow those size 3's look amazing on your cock
sudnop

Post by sudnop »

Perfect size heels!
You sure know your way using those shoes.