My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

12fun12

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by 12fun12 »

Oh Mistress Sara you look amazing in those tight leather look leggings. In the boots and the Blue heels. If you would allow me to get on my knees and lick your pantyhose covered feet and suck on your whole foot I would love that. Then force me to put my cock between your leg calves. Make me fuck your legs and watch the cum drip down those shiny leggings. Thank you for another Hot picture set! We love it. keep them coming please. More boots and leggings!
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

Amazing outfit Sara, that nylons under the tight trouser looks awesome :-)

Let me please sniff and kiss them, put your foot right on my nose :-)
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

I can not get enough of you in those leggings!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Lovershoes

Post by Lovershoes »

Hi Miss Sara !
A sexy autumn set ! I love it ! I still love youre soles of your high heels hummm what an exiting view :roll:
You look like so fit in this set ! Very sexy legs :roll: Had I say you have sexy feet ? It’s done <333333

See you Miss Sara !
Kisses <33333333
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

Wow... my balls are as blue as those sexy heels Miss Sara :D

Those pictures really made me sexually frustrated. Your colleagues must enjoy every days to see you swop out one pair of sexy footwear for another :D I would love to smell your feet and nylons... that would make my life complete :D
edgeit

Post by edgeit »

Actually I would do for you Miss Sara, you are super hot when you ask this kind of things.
We want more dirty soles
WetHeels

Post by WetHeels »

Sara, you're so hot that the smoke rises from the pictures! :!:

Licking dirty boots might not be my biggest thing, but in a right atmosphere and mood that would still be possible if you'd ask for it and play along - because as a favor I would then like you to offer your shoes to me and ask to fill them with my cum. And then you would wear them fresh from my treatment for a long dinner and night out together. :wink:
WetHeels
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Dear Ms. Sara,
I would certainly clean your boots, although not lick them clean. Your gorgeous Pumps had a better chance of being kissed or licked, and the best chance would be for your nyloned foot/feet - so cute and adorable. How would you react, noticing that worshipping your feet and heels arouses me?
Best regards and much love, your German fan and admirer
jasonkamu

Post by jasonkamu »

I will lick it automatically, worship your feet and massage your feet until Ms. Sara felt comfortably enough.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Your body is very-very nice and sexy !!!! Your blue heels and ankle black boots make me fool... Thanks miss.